WEEK 4 - STILL THE SAME WEIGHT

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
OK that's four weeks of maintaining.

Still swimming - I think it helps. I am not counting calories or points but avoiding fat. No alcohol.

Still a shake for breakfast - I just like vanilla and with added 'Fibre Clear' it lasts easily until lunch time.

Lunches - work days Exante soup but now with home made bread roll.

4pm - always very hungry - tried a Tesco meal replacement bar one day that helped, better than biscuits. Fruit seems to just make me more hungry.

Evening meals - well this varies - but I do cook from scratch, no ready made meals, they seem loaded with fat. Some days fish - grilled or baked, no sauces with vegetable including potatoes but small quantities - I find I get full quickly and it lasts.

Meat - steak at week end - grilled with vegetables etc.
One day I had chicken, the other days home made vegetable soup with bread - delicious. I just don't buy butter any more, I like it too much.

So slowly slowly step by step I am establishing my new way of eating. Last night I went to a friends house for dinner, I had mushroom soup and a roll, salmon, baked vegetables. No wine and I was too full for dessert or cheese. So no difficult decisions to make, I had a great time and did not feel deprived at all.

I hope I can carry on and still enjoy Christmas.

GSQ

Wow! Well done on the maintenance GSQ - hope I can go as long a you without going astray again lol

Good luck and keep going, ur doing great :)

Well done GSQ - you seem to have cracked it! Very proud of you x

Back