Week 4 weigh in - 3 pounds down woo! :)

Rach_25

Just been for my week four weigh in and lost 3 pounds, I know it don't seem like much but I really didn't think I would lose ANYTHING at all this week, I had an off day where I had a wee nibble on some chicken and since then convinced myself I had failed. I've had such a stressful week and as soon as I visited my CDC I broke down in tears, thankfully..seeing the three pound loss has spurred me on a bit and I'm back on track!

Went into Primark today and oh my they have some lovely clothes in there at the moment, I was SO SO SO unbelievably tempted to purchase some new clothes, they have all the beautiful summer stock in & pastel colours...but NO! I will wait till I have reached near enough my goal weight (or until my breeks are hingin roond my ankles) LOL!! :8855:

18 POUNDS (1st 4lbs) DOWN IN 4 WEEKS...I'm happy with that! :party0011:

Well done you, theyre brilliant weight losses :) Ivve just had to buy some new clothes, didnt have anything for this weather that fit but Matalan has lovely cheap stuff in too at the min xx

Thanks so much for replying to me ninajw83, I'm glad you noticed my post it's nice to see others :) I love Primark and Matalan - I just got paid and I was tempted again to go shopping when I was in the city but I will save my pennies and hold off (it's so hard with this lovely weather to do that though eeek)! I think my mother would kill me if I started buying more clothes just now, as I have TOO MUCH in my wardrobes all ready but here hoping I will keep on losing and I can put all that stuff on eBay and kit myself out with a whole new wardrobe. I hope that you are getting on good and thanks again hun :D xx

Back