Week 4 Weigh-in: Aaaarrrrggghhh

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

From Piglet to Twiglet
I'm trying to keep things in proportion here, but honestly the scales have not budged all week. I think someone (Mike was it you?) said his metabolims crashed through the floor. So maybe it's that. I have also felt really tired. I'm worried about adding a meal, but as I'm so weary, I've decided just to do Atkins for a week a) to feel better and b) to get me back into proper ketosis. On the plus side, after a month, I've lost 2 inches from my waist, two from my hips, one from each thigh and one from my chest (hopefully back fat and not front fat!)

well done on your loss so far dont get disheartend by not loseing this week your first 2 weeks were very big losses .

Just remember, when you started this you expected to lose a stone a month. After 4 weeks you have lost almost double that! It took me nearly 6 weeks to lose that much.

thanks ladies for your support, I know I've had a great loss and I'm trying to be sensible about it. I think if I hadn't felt so exhausted, I'd have minded less. Anyway, I'm going to have a week of sensible very lo-carb meals and then get back to it. I feel 100% better already after 24 hours on fish and greens!

It is disappointing not to have a loss, but as others have said, your weight loss over the 4 weeks has been amazing. Good luck with your atkins week.

What amazing losses!!

Just think if you only weighed yourself once a month you would have no idea about a week with no loss. You'd be beside yourself with having lost nearly 2 stone!!!!

Don't be a slave to the scales, they are just a tool for measuring average weight loss over a set period of time....:cool:

I know my weight goes up and down on a daily basis and if weigh-in day hits a day when its up then my weight loss for that week don't look good. As long as the trend is down then all is well.:)

Got to look at the positive side.....it's just your body saying:

"Gotta shrink some skin down before losing more fat!!!".....:D

Crunchy Frog (great name btw) and Mike - thanks both useful tips for keeping things in proportion on the devil scales. I'm starting to get a bit bored of eating (I know, I know) and all the clart of extra cooking - so back to Exante on Friday!

Back