Week 4 Weigh-in: Aaaarrrrggghhh

Discussion in 'Exante' started by i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas, 24 July 2010 Social URL.

1. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    I'm trying to keep things in proportion here, but honestly the scales have not budged all week. I think someone (Mike was it you?) said his metabolims crashed through the floor. So maybe it's that. I have also felt really tired. I'm worried about adding a meal, but as I'm so weary, I've decided just to do Atkins for a week a) to feel better and b) to get me back into proper ketosis. On the plus side, after a month, I've lost 2 inches from my waist, two from my hips, one from each thigh and one from my chest (hopefully back fat and not front fat!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done on your loss so far dont get disheartend by not loseing this week your first 2 weeks were very big losses .

4. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

You have lost a great amount spread over the 4 weeks tho and that is fab :) xxx

5. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Just remember, when you started this you expected to lose a stone a month. After 4 weeks you have lost almost double that! It took me nearly 6 weeks to lose that much.

6. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    thanks ladies for your support, I know I've had a great loss and I'm trying to be sensible about it. I think if I hadn't felt so exhausted, I'd have minded less. Anyway, I'm going to have a week of sensible very lo-carb meals and then get back to it. I feel 100% better already after 24 hours on fish and greens!

7. Ladyshopper

Ladyshopper Full Member

It is disappointing not to have a loss, but as others have said, your weight loss over the 4 weeks has been amazing. Good luck with your atkins week.

8. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    What amazing losses!!

Just think if you only weighed yourself once a month you would have no idea about a week with no loss. You'd be beside yourself with having lost nearly 2 stone!!!!

9. Mike50

Mike50 Grumpy Old Git

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(14.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't be a slave to the scales, they are just a tool for measuring average weight loss over a set period of time....:cool:

I know my weight goes up and down on a daily basis and if weigh-in day hits a day when its up then my weight loss for that week don't look good. As long as the trend is down then all is well.:)

Got to look at the positive side.....it's just your body saying:

"Gotta shrink some skin down before losing more fat!!!".....:D

10. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    Crunchy Frog (great name btw) and Mike - thanks both useful tips for keeping things in proportion on the devil scales. I'm starting to get a bit bored of eating (I know, I know) and all the clart of extra cooking - so back to Exante on Friday!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.