Week 4 Weigh in - difficult week! thanks to all for your support!

niki2009

Hi all
Been to get weighed today for week 4 and lost 4lb.
Really pleased as i have struggled after being on hols last week and wobbled a bit at times. Thanks to all for your support - this site Rocks!!!:):):)
Niki

Week 1 - 8lb:D
Week 2 - 5lb:D
Weed 3 - 2lb - hols maintain prog:D
Week 4 - 4lb:D

And to add to that - tried some clothes on this morning that havent fit for two years - size 14 so feel brill. One pair of trousers still have the tag on! £80 from Coast - must have been mad!
Do you think its too early to chuch out the clothes size 16/18 that are too big???
Feel like i'm tempting fate - but need a clearout anyway!
Thanks all
N
x

I loved throwing clothes out, charity shop did well from me. It was having a good spring clean
Becks

WoW:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Becks - You lost 12 stone last year - thats remarkable.
Well done you!
People like you who show such determination are a true inspiration.
N
x

Well done Nicki - fantastic loss! x

Hi all
Been to get weighed today for week 4 and lost 4lb.
Really pleased as i have struggled after being on hols last week and wobbled a bit at times. Thanks to all for your support - this site Rocks!!!:):):)
Niki

Week 1 - 8lb:D
Week 2 - 5lb:D
Weed 3 - 2lb - hols maintain prog:D
Week 4 - 4lb:D

this site does rock!!!! well done hun, your weight loss has been fab!! keep up the good work!!

Well done that is fab, well done for still sticking with it!!! :D xxx

Fabulous Nicki, and YES, do chuck out the large sizes a.s.a.p. as you really mean to go down and never up to those sizes again. I have emptied over half of my wardrobe and chest of drawers and given the 2 very large bags of very large clothes to someone who sends them out to Africa.....do they have anyone sized 18-20 out there???? Never mind, they can always use them as tents!!!!!

Back