Week 4 weigh in

Oh and Ally well done (which is what I meant to start with but once I start talking about myself ,I cant stop its all me me me me!I'm feckin Angelica from rugrats. sigh)4lbs is the bomb

OOOO star sound lovely....would look nice on a wrist tooo...you go girl compare away ...you will be there soon xxx

I got stars yesterday and a little butterfly thrown in too lol
Im heading back in 2 weeks to hav my other side/hip done CAN NOT wait :D

Hey ladylipo just the flippin club I wasnt allowed post for one whole day because of my innapropriate lanuage about my friend shirl and her unfortunate accident with her father in laws crotch...go figure

ive got 3 stars on the bottom of my back 2 pink ones for my girls and 1 blue one for the oh,not forgetting the girls names one on each foot and a flower on my right ankle as well as the lily on my shoulder,that was to cover up a dolphin i had done when i was 18 xx

We should do a tattoo thread and post all of our pics ...ii want another one and it might help me with ideas x

Told ya so Ally, well done pet thats brilliant xxx

Great idea about the tattoo thread i frickin love it!
Woops better watch the language of i could get banned from posting for a day eh fatty lol!

Some one may help me out putting up pics of mine!
The one on my side will be finished monday week the day i start refeed another way of celebrating i suppose!

Back