week 4 weigh in

My~Turn~Now

And another 3.5lbs gone Im now 2.5lb under my Bank Holiday challenge target :bliss:
Week 4 review - Loss of 1st 8.5lbs
Bust 44 (lost 2in) Waist 37 (lost 4in) Hips 49 (lost 3.5in)

I bought myself a cossy for my hols yesterday. We go mid Oct. I bought a 14 though it is a big 14 (Matalan). Its hung on the wardrobe door as a reminder :)
My normal swimming cossy is a giant size 22 shapeless cover all. My new one is a lovely shaped halterneck with a silver and diamante buckle under the bust. It has firm tummy control panal too because afterall before my lighter life journey came 6 kids :giggle:

How is everyone else going? Hooley i thought of you as I got on the scales x

Well done Jan! Fantastic results!! :)

I had a little strappy blue top hanging on my wardrobe door for months as a reminder! It does work!! I can now wear it happily, and when I hung it I could not even get it past my shoulders and boobs!! :D So it is good incentive! You are going to look gorgeous at the pools! :)

Take care!

X

Thanks chick x x
Im looking forward to walking between the pools with the kids instead of wedging myself in a corner with the baby and leaving dh to it :)

Ach! I so know what you mean!! I used to always make hubby do things, aske questions, find assistane - whatever - aything that involved my having to walk in the middle or through lots of people -forget it!

Not now - now I just strut my stuff and if they don't like it, tough! :D

well done jan!! you are doing so well. i lost another 3 last night so a total of 20 pounds on LL. feeling great about it too!
in just 4 weeks i have lost 16cm off my hips, 10 cm off my waist and 9 cm off my boobs! unbelieveable - i can even notice the difference myself now.
getting your gorgeous cossy now is a great idea and fantastic incentive to keep going. isnt it great to feel so positive and good about ourselves?
well done honey and have a good week. x x x

Back