week 4 weigh in

jenni

hi guys just to say very happy again got weighed this morning and lost 6lb :D well chuffed got a week of vanilla again i have tried all the others cannot do soup :jelous: the others are nice but my favourite is hot vanilla with a spoon of coffee yum i could live of this stuff thanks for all the support...........jenny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wel done thats great! im living on choc shakes at the moment love em! x

Good on ya jenni! Great losses! Keep at it girl!

That's excellent stuff jenni!

Wow, such a good loss at week 4- infact all your losses have been brill.

Completely agree with you on the old hot vanilla and coffee. I like having it at breakfast time! I also do the half vanilla shake hot with coffee and half a fj and it's like having a bit of a biccie with it!

Keep up the good work xx

6lb is fantastic, you must be delighted.
I love the vanilla with coffee too, I have it every morning.
Your losses are really good, well done xx

well done jenny keep it up, i love coffee vanilla haha x

thanks guys i am feeling so much healthier already, and my friends are saying they can see the difference, and i can feel it when i am walking around for a long time i am fine can you imagine after another few stone off how i am going to feel wow i cannot wait...jenni

well done on ur WI, :)

Well done Jenni, you are doing really well.

I love the vanilla and coffee as well - though I only discovered it about 6 weeks ago - I have it as my first shake as well. I love all the shake flavours so alternate my last between choc and strawberry so I don't get bored! (can't stand the soup either!!!)

x

Back