Week 4 WI and Annoyance!

bridejoo

Hello everyone!

Well tonight I lost 4lbs taking me to 1.5 stones in 4 weeks!
I can't believe how happy I am!!!

Slight annoyance... one girl has cheated for the last 2 weeks we found out. Chips, crisps, pastries - all mega bad food in my eyes. And both this week and last week she's lost 6lbs. Sorry but its not fair!!!!!!!!!!

Joo xxxx

Well done.
Why would someone pay £66 a week & go and eat chips, its beyond me. If you have a blip then thats different, I think she's doing the wrong diet.
Also she probably won't lose as much in the long run & probably will give up half way through or find it very difficult to lose weight at certain points in the diet.
Stick to abstinence & you'll achieve great things.

Yeah I agree with Cherry , she is maybe consuming a lot less calories playing at the programme than she was before LL, so will still have good weight loss at this stage. However ,she cant possibly be in Ketosis so unless she goes into abstinace full time she will end up falling by the wayside as without our magic friend the ketosis fairy its a very hard slog, with hunger winning out eventually.
Dont worry you will achieve fantastic results LONG TERM which will take you nearer to becoming the slim person you want to be, so stay strong and just smile, you are doing brilliantly, well done !

Oh I can sympathise how annoyed you must feel about that. But I have to agree with the other posters, she obviously doens't/can't take this diet serious from the word go, so even while she gets away with it in the short term, unless she changes her approach she will either stop losing or give up altogether (also has she got quite a bit too lose generally? that might explain how she can get away with it for now)
And Well Done for your weight loss so far!!!!!

Blimey, quite expensive chips at £66:eek:

Think about how hungry she was afterwards! People who keep breaking it that much are kidding themselves. Nobody's perfect but if they don't take it seriously they won't see it through.

Back