Week 4 WI & I cried in the chemists!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie44

Silver Member
OMG can't believe it lost 6 pounds making 25 in 4 weeks...first I was shocked...then I started bleeding crying...my pharmacist is such a lovely lovely man gave me a hug and was so pleased for me and there I am whinging. Am so happy and also so amazed with the results of this diet. Most of all though all of you have kept me focused it has been integral to me staying on track. A crowd of total strangers have given me more support than anyone else ever has with losing weight...I can't thank you enough and yep am whinging again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow:gen126:

Thats so inspirational. You have went from the 18's to the 16's in a few weeks!
Just think how you'll feel in another 4 weeks!

Well done you, it's such a good feeling, keep up the good work and I agree the support and inspiration you get from this forum is priceless, don't think I would of got this far without it xx

well done hun thats great :)

Congratulations! :party0019:

That is a fantastic loss and I'm glad you find the support here helpful. Excellent stuff hun, keep it up! xxxx

Awwwwwwwww well done you, When I lost 15 pounds in my first week I shed a tear or two, You are doing amazing keep it up sweetie!! :):)

awesome loss you sound well focused
xx

awww thank you all see what I mean you are great :D:D Keep singing to meself "am loving it loving it loving it am loving it like this" lol xxx

wow you must be feeing soooo good....youll'e soon be at your goal. x

OMG thats amazing! Hun, Im very VERY proud of you, you've done absolutely brilliantly.

Lol, it seems to far ago when we were the newbies on here with al the weight to lose and look at you now...steaming ahead into a skinny future.

I will definately have to come see you. Im on AED on call on thursday, so if you're still around I'll pop in!

Well done again you! xxx

Back