Week 4 WI.....In the 10's!!

Rhian26

Hey peeps...
Just had my 4th WI and lost another 4.5lb so that brings me into the 10st....only just, im 10st 13.5lb!! But still in the 10's!!! And i tried my wedding dress on and it fits!! It was about 5inches out but fits perfect now! I LOVE THIS DIET!!!
Hope everybody is enjoying this wonderful weather and have a good week everyone xxx

I know, i cant belive it myself. Never that i can remember have i been this weight. Its sooo doable on this diet tho. Its the best move i've ever made and im sure everyone feels the same. xx

And 10lb in 2 weeks is fab!! I've had similar losses to you YummyMummy. When is your next WI? x

yeh when i looked at your losses i thought, ooo i hope i do that well this wk lol next w.i is friday and i cant wait :D have you been doing much exercise with it?

oh my god, just realised thats nearly 1 and half stone you've lost in 4 wks! well done you!

Only kind of exercise i do (only with this fab weather!), is walking my kids to school rather than driving. Nowt major tho.....oh and having a lot more sex for some reason!! Ha!! xx

hahaha drat! well i have to drive my son to school cos i live in the middle of nowhere...and ive not got myself a man sex-slave yet ;) so ill have to think of something else...or just advertise my bed vacancy more widely hehehe

Nice one Rhian well done on your loss x

hahaha drat! well i have to drive my son to school cos i live in the middle of nowhere...and ive not got myself a man sex-slave yet ;) so ill have to think of something else...or just advertise my bed vacancy more widely hehehe

Haha! Yet! I like your way of thinking!! Is there no yummy single daddys for you yummy mummy?? ;)

hehe well none that ive found so far and i would prefer a fella who already has kiddies...my mate said to me yesterday i seem to have a knack of 'pulling knobbers within a 50 mile radius' lol

Ha! You probably need someone older and wiser.....and with a bulging wallet!! He!!

bet it feels amazing, well done hun xx

Thanks ffbb!! Cant believe you've lost 57lb!! How long have you been doing it?? x

Thanks Jackie. Yes i do feel good at the mo. Really look forward to my WI's now!! xx

mine never as ;-p x

Back