Week 4 WI

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Everyone

Had my 4th WI today and lost 1kg (2.2lbs). I am ok with this albiet seems a smaller loss than previous weeks, BUT, I had a bad night on Saturday. So, can only expect this!!!
I am more motivated than ever before as my clothes are a little bit big for me and people starting to make comments on the loss now!

Taking my eye off the ball for a split second ended in tears almost, so for those who are struggling; just keep your goal in mind, it really isnt worth eating at all. Only hurting yourself and your eventual goal seems longer.

I have learnt a very valuable lesson and taken me until today to be able to admit to the forum (although did to a few people personally)! I need to be accountable and wanted to pretend it didnt happen.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

I may have to re-feed next week as I am going in for an op early July. Going to see the consultant a week on tuesday and hoping they say I can stay on the diet whilst having the op! Just dont want to come off.

Thanks again for listening and great to see all the weight losses, etc.

Congrats on the loss, see not as bad as you feared! How you doing now, all OK I hope. Keep going cos you're doing so well on this.

Hi MiniB

I am feeling great! I picked myself up on Sunday and realised I needed to be on my guard more and keep going.

Thanks for your support; it is really appreciated.

Just 7.5lbs to the 2 stone mark, so this what I am concentrating on now.

Again, thanks for your help and advice.

Hope you are having a good week.

well done on the loss

Now to stay focussed which seems you will so best of luck

Thanks Adam
I am more determined now than I was on Wk1 because I can see the results, plus, with the hiccup, I realised that it was futile and didnt serve a purpose other than stuffing my face. It was so stupid really....and there was no reason either!!!!! I could understand if I was upset, etc.
I believe I will get there.
thanks again for your encouragement.

Hi Sarah

Thanks for that! I am determined to have no love handles any longer..sick of them...dont want to be friends with them any more :D

You are doing fantastic too...

Here's to next week!!!!!!

We'll fall down those drains yet ;)

Confession in good for the soul.....glad you have your head back in L.T. mode again, now crack on and lose the weight pronto!!!!!

Thanks Suppaslimma.....WILL DO :p
Once bitten, twice shy...yes, I was worried about telling people on Sunday and only told one or two people as I felt so awful and a fraud for even coming on the forum again..got my head sorted straight away and realised what I wanted more in life.
Just not worth the hassle. Feeling thinner is far nicer and hopefully will last longer.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS as they say!!!!

Hi,
Congrats on the weight loss, good for you getting on the wagon again after the fall off. It's braver to do that than just stay off, so well done. Your weight losses over the 4 weeks are great, so keep it up. Hope the consult goes well next week and hopefully you won't have to refeed beforehand. Even if you do you could still lose on the refeed and when you come back you will have us all on here rooting for you. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin
Will keep you all posted as to what the consultant says...hoping all is ok and dont have to come off it.
Someone posted today or the other day and had just had an op but kept on it...so, maybe I will be ok.
Thanks again for your support!

Back