Week 5 weigh in *sigh*

kellymundy

Gold Member
Well I had make week 5 weigh in yesterday and I only lost 1 3/4lbs! :cry:
On the up side I lost a total of 2" on my bust, waist and hips! :D
I didn't shift a single inch for the first 3 weeks and now suddenly they're falling off me!
I've got my add a meal week this week and had my first meal last night, Chicken with brocolli (spelling) and courgette. The veg was great (how weird!) but the chicken was really bland! Does anyone have any ideas on how to give it a bit more taste? I'm cooking it in bullion tonight with mushrooms and dry roasted courgette chips but I'd like to hear some other ideas!

hi kelly,
i got some fat free dressings and made dry fried chicken with chopped lettuce in a tomato and basil fat free dressing, (only 1g carbs per serving). it was deliciousss

cherylxx

also i know a lot of ppl cook the chicken and then pour a soup over and grill slightly for a few minutes before serving with the veg.

cherylxx

get some 'frylight' it is a 1 calorie spray and lines the pan without adding calories. its really good. I sometimes add a little chilli powder or curry powder to spice it up, but dont overdo it.

cherylxx

no problem hun, :)

cherylxx

Well done a loss is a loss - I have my 5th weigh in tomorrow! X

I dry fry chicken with frylight then add mushroom and chinese 5 spice with chilli and add a little bit of water, it makes it into a slight sauce... hhhmmmmm....

Love

Well done on banishing the 19lbs of fat! I'm not sure about AAM's yet as have only just started!

Good luck for this week though! xxx

That sounds really yum poohbear I'll have to go and get some 5 spices!
Don't suppose you have any fish recipes? (I bought some cod fillets)

I used to use shwartz powders, (not sure I was supposed to so dont tell anyone!!) just a sprinkling and it was yummy, I also used paprika too.

Your weight loss is fab, and get you with all those inches off!

did you drink enough? I find I don't seem to lose very well when i have struggled to drink for one reason or another. . 19 lbs is great though but i agree it is frustrating I was advised not to compare myself to others as we all lose at different rates. Keep up the good work it will come off eventually don't give it any choice X
Jakki

I drank about 4 1/2lts a day so it wasn't that. I personally think it was to do with the fact that I drank more than normal before I got weighed yesterday. I always weigh myself the morning I get weighed (I know, I know!!!) and there is very little difference normally between my scales and my CDC's (about 1/2lb) but yesterday there was a whole 2lb difference!:eek:
I weighed myself again this morning and I was back to what I weighed myself at the morning before, so I'm putting it down to the fact that I know I drank more water than I normally do! Won't be doing that again.

I use the same stuff with fish, apart from dry fry the fish (or do in the oven) and do my mushroom in five spice on the side and then pour over the cooked fish... I am a creature of habit but also like spicy food... I also add the five spice to veg soup...

Fantastic weight loss!!

Love

I used cajun spice on my chicken for AAM...sprinkled it on the chicken and then cooked on my George Forman grill - yum :D
Congratulations on your weightloss :D

kelly

so I'm putting it down to the fact that I know I drank more water than I normally do! Won't be doing that again

hi hun that happened to me too. my friend advised me not to drink water 2 hours before i get weighed and sure enough lost 9lbs on CDC scales. even my CDC agreed it must be the water, i'd drank a litre then got weighed :tear_drop: so won't be doing that again either

Back