Week 5 weigh in

thanks suga! x

i am doin cartwheels hunni, i was jus havin a bad day, 4lbs is a fantastic loss, and has put me a whole lot closer to my goal!!

well done on ur amazing losses so far, and on ur super sexy piccies!love them! xx

I think you're doing fantastically!!! Inspirational! I'm hoping for 3-4lbs a week after the 1st week (WI tomorrow) any more will be a bonus - so your losses look fabulous to me!

BTW - this is probably something I should know - but why did Lipotrim stop you having a jab at the dentist?

I think you're doing fantastically!!! Inspirational! I'm hoping for 3-4lbs a week after the 1st week (WI tomorrow) any more will be a bonus - so your losses look fabulous to me!

BTW - this is probably something I should know - but why did Lipotrim stop you having a jab at the dentist?

Hi Sweetie :)

erm something to do with, cos iv had no food i would of been really ill, and cos urmeant to eat after it ?? i dunno, maybe she was just a sadist haha

the pain is going now, and im glad i cant remember what it was like!!

made up with my losses so far, and i think you will be too!! aim for 3-4 and anythin else is a bonsus!!

thankyou for your kind words too xxx

babe you are doing fabulous and looking gorgeous on ur pic. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou my love xx

yep runnin squillions of miles a day haha beatin u ner ner

jus kiddin hun, yer right back into my running, will be doin my mile an a half in 9 minutes like my wifey soon enugh haha

how have u been gettin on?? xx

haha im deffinatley up for a race!!!!! i think we shoudl really do this!! make it like a challenge, and everyone can come and watch!!

just working tonight love, gota shoot from my day job straight to my evening job, sucks to be me!!

haha im deffinatley up for a race!!!!! i think we shoudl really do this!! make it like a challenge, and everyone can come and watch!!

just working tonight love, gota shoot from my day job straight to my evening job, sucks to be me!!

you've 2 jobs? :S poor you.. I'll stick to just one thank u very much!

hehe, where should we have the run.. never been to liverpool (u have a scouser accent??) hehe

yes hun, although im a bit posher since working in a solicitors haha

we could do it in liverpool somewhere.. along the front or in Everton park or somethin!!

we could even raise money for charity!

have a think, an we can see if we can "entice" anyone else!!

yep 2 jobs, kills me, stops me eatin tho haah x

yes hun, although im a bit posher since working in a solicitors haha

we could do it in liverpool somewhere.. along the front or in Everton park or somethin!!

we could even raise money for charity!

have a think, an we can see if we can "entice" anyone else!!

yep 2 jobs, kills me, stops me eatin tho haah x

hehe a posh scouser eh?! :p

lol I think we're on to something here.. when's ur goal date? x

Goal date to get the last 19lbs off is my birthday 21st march...

after that wana get another stone and a half off, just through healthy eatin an runnin...

but goals for my mile and a half, is like... within a month i wana have knocked a minute off it (15 mins at the mo)

and a minute a month til its about 11 minutes if possible...

Bring it on sister! :p hehe

Hon, you have been ill, stayed on LT through that, done no exercise and still lost 4lbs!!

Well done, I dont know if I could have done that!!

Back