Week 5 weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Slimbride2009, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Slimbride2009

Slimbride2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(20.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    And lost 3lbs. I expected more because I really look and feel a lot slimmer this week. My size 10 jeans were falling off almost and I got into my super tight size 10 skinny jeans! On a good note I've lost a total of 5 inches off my waist and I now have a 27 inch waist! YAY!!! I just wish the pounds would drop..... In a typical day I have a porridge for brekkie, soup/tetra or bar for lunch and mousse for dinner and 3 litres of water a day..... Am I doing anything wrong?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soon2bslimmer

soon2bslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong :D. Some weeks you'll drop pounds, other weeks you'll drop inches. Keep going, it's working!!

Soon2bslimmer x :)

4. Slimbride2009

Slimbride2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(20.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know right? I should just be grateful I've lost 20lbs in 5 weeks!
    Thanks so much for your encouragement. Its just that my wedding's next month and I'm terrified I'd never get to target! And I've got my final dress fitting next week eeeep! If that goes well I'd feel so much better! The anticipation is excrutiating!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.