week 5 wi (as expected)

slimbyseptember

Well stayed the same this week which is good I suppose as I have cheated:break_diet:At least I didn't put on and I know now i'ts just not worth it.Back to 100% commitment and feeling positve.Going to refeed after this week for 2 weeks then back on tfr till goal.

Can anyone recomend which is best,the maintenance or the refeed?not too sure if there is any difference.

Good luck to everyone and give it 100%:)

Hi Slinky
You have to do the re-feed and do it to the letter. Your pharmacist should have given you the sheets by now, but if not, go onto the re-feed part of the forum and there are lots of tips there.

I am re-feeding from Friday and have posted my menus, so it will give you an idea.

The maintenance is after you have re-fed, etc and if you want to maintain....I doubt I will do this, as I would prefer to have a tuna salad than one of the bars for the same cals! But, everyone is different.

Oh, by the way, good that you STS this week and at least you are being realistic about it!

Any probs with the re-feed just shout but the others are brill re the re-feed and will keep you on the straight and narrow.

Well done for staying positive. and for not gaining, that's good! - but remember you were lucky not to put on - so no more cheating!!

Onwards and downwards :)

Back