Week 5 WI Result!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
:D

6lbs off this week so that takes me to 34lbs off FOREVER on just under 5 weeks!
Cant believe it!:happy096:

My CDC is in shock, I'm in shock! lol

I feel so much better on this diet than i have ever felt in my life, and i cant believe its taken me so long to find it!

CD ROCKS!!!!! :D:D:D

Wow that's great, and very quick. I'm a little jealous as I'm the same height as you, and haven't had my weight come off as fast. You must be so happy!

Keep up the great work hun - you're doing so well :D

OMG 34lbs in only 5 weeks!!!!!!!!! That is absolutely Brilliant!!!!! No wonder you are all in shock!! What an inspiration, thinking I am only on day 4 and might just might (I pray) have losses anything like yours really spurs me on.

Really Well done!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Brilliant result, well done! Keep it up!

I feel so much better on this diet than i have ever felt in my life, and i cant believe its taken me so long to find it!

Amazing loss hon you are doing so incredibly well. well done you..
and I agree CD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay..... your doing fab xxxxx

thank you all so much for your lovely comments! :)
I'm so chuft i could scream and shout it out loud!!! :):):)
xxx

That is absolutely amazing. What a fantastic loss in 5 weeks. I hope I can follow in your footsteps. Walk tall and be proud you deserve it. xxx

OMG thats soooo amazing. I agree this diet is amazing. I LOVE IT and it is sooo dealing with my issues with food (as in the ridiculous portion sizes i would eat and junk) and i feel so much better for it. I plan to see this all the way through.
Must admit only thing i miss is a glass of vino but that along with nights out can wait until im nice and slim and feeling a million dollars

Absolutely fabulous result !! Well done you :D

wow thats a brilliant loss keep it up

Well done Liz, great motivation for you and everyone else for a great week next week. You must feel great!

Back