• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 5 WI - Start refeed today !!

Hi All,

I lost another 3lb this week !! Started refeed today (so I can eat, drink and be merry at a christmas gathering next week).

I have just had the best chicken salad ever lol..

I'll be back on LT the 2nd Jan - got another 2 stone to lose..

Hope everyone has had a gr8 week!:happy096:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey guys, what exactly can you eat when you refeed? im gonna be off LT for 4 days in January and I really wanna make sure I dont put alot back on. i looked at the maintenance bars and was thinking that I might have 1 for brekkie 1 for lunch and then enjoy my evening meals out with my other half. would that work?
There's a proper refeed plan.
Basically it's 2 shakes and a bit of chicken and salad on day 1. 1 shake and 2 chicken (or fish) and salads on days 2 and 3
Days 4-7 you can add a potato and a slice of bread (not at the same meal)
I did it prior to a holiday and lost nearly 3lbs that week. Then I went on holiday and was able to have a few extras and alcoholic drinks. I still managed to lose a pound over the two week holiday!
Shows how important doing a proper refeed is really.
I think you'll find the proper refeed info on the website. I got mine from the chemist.

Silver Member
Well done Sarah on the 3lbs loss!!! good luck with refeed & starting back jan...Caz xx