Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

That is an awesome amount in such a short time FF&F! Bravo!! Well done!! Just shows what can be achieved on this diet with a bit of grit and determination :)
:D :D :D :D Thank you! :D :D

well done hun, just back from my weigh in, only 1/2lb, but i know why, had bars this week which in turn gave me the nibbles, not serious but enough to decrease my loss this week xx:)
thanks Cheryl, yep today IS a new day :D :D :D

Well done honey.
thank you hon :D Looking forward to seeing your ticker fly in a few days! ;) :D

bloody hell woman!!! r u sure u arent secretly gnawing off limbs in order to weigh so much less each week??? u r averaging -5lb every single week (yes i sadly worked it out cos uve lost so much so fast lol)

im dead impressed. really well done! what an inspiration u truely are! so much so that i wanna follow suit....how much water r u drink a day? what r u doing so different to the 1 stoner per month averagers?? give up all ur secrets please?! hehe! if i were the jealous kind i'd be crying right now but i think its brilliant! well done!!

xxxxxxxxxx

bloody hell girl thats real good going, whats yer secret :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :D
xx:)
LOL, I have no idea!! All I do is stick to the damn diet!! lolololol (I think all that bopping on Sat night might have helped a bit ;) ) lol Apart from that.. am stunned!!! :D

Congratulations Jennie. great week's loss Irene xx
Thank you Irene :D :D :D

bloody hell woman!!! r u sure u arent secretly gnawing off limbs in order to weigh so much less each week??? u r averaging -5lb every single week (yes i sadly worked it out cos uve lost so much so fast lol)

im dead impressed. really well done! what an inspiration u truely are! so much so that i wanna follow suit....how much water r u drink a day? what r u doing so different to the 1 stoner per month averagers?? give up all ur secrets please?! hehe! if i were the jealous kind i'd be crying right now but i think its brilliant! well done!!

xxxxxxxxxx
ROFL, thanks Karen... seriously ... the ONLY thing I am doing is sticking 100% to the diet - honest , cross me heart etc etc.. I have no idea how much I drink, I just seem to never be without a pint of water/perfectly clear red apple (still) or strawb+kiwi fruit (sparkling) beside me! Every single week's loss has been different (thanks for working out the average, I can't be asked.. lolololol)... but truly.. I just stick to it completely. Just goes to show, the bloody thing works! lol (I am so stunned... rofl... so so stunned!)... the enormous losses at the start were due to my being so damned huge in the first place! lol So my average (excluding those 2 weeks) is, I would guesstimate - about a stone a month.. maybe slightly more.. I dunno.. lol.. I hate maths!! ;) If you stick to it you will find it just flaming vanishing before you know it too!! :D

This was a big shock though.. lol.. (nice one). :D

u ought to feel as chuffed with urself as u seem! uv earned it! what an insiration u r!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeay!!! Go Super Shrinking Jennie!! :D

well done FFnF! xxx

Another good week for you with 3.6lbs. and now over six stone off!!!

Well done and congrats' Jennie.:D

Love Mini xxx

Do you think you ought to be rethinking September for your target? :)
May be July/August ...? 17St is really great achievement. What is your goal weight?

Do you think you ought to be rethinking September for your target? :)
May be July/August ...? 17St is really great achievement. What is your goal weight?
Nah.... lol, still think it will be September at the absolute earliest as I now still have to lose 6 stone 10lbs and I have a 3 week holiday slap bang in the middle of all that. So.. I think September is quite optimistic.. my goal weight is 10stone 4lbs (which is the higher end of the weight scale for my height (5ft 4).

Great loss!!

Back