Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

:D :D Congrats on such fabulous losses - you are amazing and rightly deserve to be chuffed:D :D

I lost 1.1lbs this week, and have identified (at last) a pattern to my losses! 3 weeks after my TOTM weigh in I lose teeny amounts.. so it's ok. :D

YAY !!! course it's OK !!! a pound is a pound.....least it's goin in the right direction......:)

love

Debz
xx

6.4lbs off this week... takes me to ALMOST 7 stone gone... OVER halfway now and (as someone pointed out) only 3 more lbs and that will be 100 gone and done with! :D

Very pleased with this loss and hoping for a couple of pounds off next week as Add A Meal this week (at last!!).. :)

6.4lbs off this week... takes me to ALMOST 7 stone gone... OVER halfway now and (as someone pointed out) only 3 more lbs and that will be 100 gone and done with! :D

Very pleased with this loss and hoping for a couple of pounds off next week as Add A Meal this week (at last!!).. :)

Woohoo!! Fantastic well done - your weight loss is about the same as mine in the same time too. Amazing isn't it :D

GO Girl!!,

look at you, how brill is that. You must be feeling great! Imagine how great you will feel as you keep going through your journey and you arrive at the ultimate destination. You are an inspiration. Keep it up.

x:D

Woohoo!! Fantastic well done - your weight loss is about the same as mine in the same time too. Amazing isn't it :D

:D :D :D It is definitely AMAZING!!! :D :D :D

I know exactly how fab you feel! ;) ;) and vice versa

I would never have believed just 5 months ago that I would have lost so much weight! I still have another 6+ stone to lose mind you - so not getting too carried away (yet ;) ;) ) have a feeling it will get a bit dodgy when I can fit into size 14/16 clothes though!!! :eek:

Mutual admiration society members we can be ;) :D :D :D (gosh that was a bit Yoda-ish) :eek:

GO Girl!!,look at you, how brill is that. You must be feeling great! Imagine how great you will feel as you keep going through your journey and you arrive at the ultimate destination. You are an inspiration. Keep it up. x:D
Thanks Dawn :D :D :D (love that pic of ur hubby and daughter :) )

I can't even begin to imagine how I'll feel at goal - probably scream and run around Ailsa's (my CDC) living room crying and yelling and hugging her! lolololol :bliss:

(went to get fitted for a new bra today and was on the verge of tears then - first time I've ever been a 38 anything!!):eek:

Wow Jennie,
that is fantastic - can I ask how much water do you drink a day - am guessing it's loads :D

:eek: U JAMMY SO AND SO!!!

Well done! I cant believe how fast it is just FALLING off u. i just dont know whether to be unbelieveably impressed or just down right jealous anymore LOL.

either way, its ruddy marvellous!! you must feel absolutely fantastic. cant say it enuff...well done!! well done!! well done!!! xxxxxxxx

Wow Jennie,
that is fantastic - can I ask how much water do you drink a day - am guessing it's loads :D
I've no idea - I just am constantly seen with a pint glass in my hand! lol I drink gallons of the damn stuff.. and Asda's sugar free appleade.. and Perfectly Clear Strawb & Kiwi... they make it so much more palatable. When I have a pack (soup or whatever) I drink along with it 2 pints of fluids)... :D

:eek: U JAMMY SO AND SO!!! Well done! I cant believe how fast it is just FALLING off u. i just dont know whether to be unbelieveably impressed or just down right jealous anymore LOL. either way, its ruddy marvellous!! you must feel absolutely fantastic. cant say it enuff...well done!! well done!! well done!!! xxxxxxxx
LMAO... nowt jammy about it hun;) ... just bliddy sticking to the damn plan! lol I am dead chuffed though.. I have started to notice a slight pattern.. 2 crappy low losses, period, then whammo biggie! Long may it continue!! :D :D :D

I feel great today :D Kinda stunned.. lol.. sounds weird when I say "I've lost 7 stone".. I mean... that's the weight of a small adult almost!! (bet my nana weighs about that.. she's only 4 ft feck all though.. lol)

thanks Karen :D .. lol

when u say it like that.... u lost more than a whole Kylie Minogue!!

when u say it like that.... u lost more than a whole Kylie Minogue!!
LOL

well, it's weigh in today (as it's 1.30am!!).. and for the first time ever I am nervous as it was AAM week and I ate FAR too much - only veg and pickles.. but even so.. FAR too much!!! Still.. the scales won't lie and nor will I!

Will report back after! xx

thanks Angela! :D

I lost 1.7lbs this week (which I'm happy with!!)

So.. it's official..

I HAVE LOST 7 STONE!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I believe the phrase is

Fan-dabee-doze-ious
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(or something like that)

Mega congrats and the ton up next week (figuratively speaking of course!!:D :eek: )

Back