Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

OMG!! I went for my weigh in at Ailsa's tonight and I lost... 5.4lbs!!!

That means... another 1.8lbs and I will have lost a stonking 8 stones!!

yippeeee - hopefully next week!! (although this IS Add-A-Meal week for me)

I am SO chuffed. It must be partly due to all that boogying on Saturday night!!! :D :D :D

Whatever - I'm celebrating with me tomato soup and pint of Asda appleade.

That's fabulous, makes a hard week worth the toil. You looked wonderful on Saturday I would never have imagined that you had lost almost 8 stone in the past few months. You don't look like you have ever been any bigger.

Hope you have a good week this week and can get plenty of well earned rest.

Dizzy x

Yippedy doo da yipeedy ay, my oh my what a wonderful day :D :D :bliss: :wow: :bliss:

Fantastic, you're a superstar!!!

Just told Mizzy your news and total weightloss and time taken. He doesn't believe me!:giggle:

Dizzy x

Well done Jennie, your commitment is paying off, you so deserve these losses....:D

That's fabulous, makes a hard week worth the toil. You looked wonderful on Saturday I would never have imagined that you had lost almost 8 stone in the past few months. You don't look like you have ever been any bigger. Hope you have a good week this week and can get plenty of well earned rest. Dizzy x
Bless you... thank you so much :D It was so lovely meeting you, sorry I can be a bit 'much' at times and overpowering.... going to bed in a mo to catch up on kip! lol :D

Yippedy doo da yipeedy ay, my oh my what a wonderful day :D :D :bliss: :wow: :bliss:

Fantastic, you're a superstar!!!
hee hee hee... lovin it!! You an me kidder - we're definitely on some kind high at the moment eh? ;)

My goodness, I love all of these success stories. I am so happy for you, you are a superstar! One day.........one day! Angela x
Aww, cheers Angela :D

Just told Mizzy your news and total weightloss and time taken. He doesn't believe me!:giggle:
Dizzy x
:rotflmao: well he should - coz it's true! lol Show him the pics! (as long as he hasn't just eaten ;) ) :giggle:

Well done Jennie, your commitment is paying off, you so deserve these losses....:D
cheers m'dear :) You looked incredible at the weekend... no sign of that red coat I noticed :doh:

Nearly 8stone.
Oh Boy are we gonna party here next week!

Yup i'm confident we'll be popping the fizz next week.
If you don't do it by then, it'll only be a matter of hours after the AAM.
I'd put some water on ice now Jennie-you don't want to be caught out & the party begin without you!

hee hee hee... okie dokie!! Shall have to be especially strict the rest of the week with my AAM as I do tend to have the odd :whistle: extra mushroom... onion... pickle... salad.... ;)

I'm slowly learning about these things.:eat:
I think mushrooms are fine,but onions are quite high in sugar.this surprised me at first but then I thought well of course thats why they go in stews etc.
The pickle will depend on what's in it.eg Cauli/cabbage ok,Swede parsnip not so good.
Also don't forget the hidden sugar in the pickle sauce.
Ignore this post if you've already sucked these eggs.
Night night:nightf:

I'm slowly learning about these things.:eat:
I think mushrooms are fine,but onions are quite high in sugar.this surprised me at first but then I thought well of course thats why they go in stews etc.
The pickle will depend on what's in it.eg Cauli/cabbage ok,Swede parsnip not so good.
Also don't forget the hidden sugar in the pickle sauce.
Ignore this post if you've already sucked these eggs.
Night night:nightf:

lol Jane, no worries.. I know what to avoid etc.. but I choose to have me pickled onions and love mushrooms with sliced onions..yummy.. and have had them every AAM week since the start.. as for the pickles.. I only have cauli, beetroot, cabbage and onions (although I know the onions are a no no) so no worries on that score. (I didn't even know you could get pickled parsnip and swede??!!) Oops. I think you mean pickle as in sauce! :doh: sorry - I meant pickled things.. not pickle sauces... I don't touch them (except the dreaded red onion marmalade which, as you know, has been taken away by the bin men now!) ;)

I never know if I am in ketosis or not as I haven't used a pee stick since I ran out after about 2 weeks.. lol.. I work on the premise that if I stick to the plan it's a given.

I guess I could try an AAM week without my beloved onions and see if there is a significantly better weight loss... hmm... maybe next time.. :rotflmao: ;)

should have known you'd be more than adequately informed.
the swede is in things like branston but for reasons best know to the company they call it rutabaga.maybe it sounds posher.Actually think it may be the american term.Only recently learned myself that swede is quite high in sugar.
what goes into picalilly apart from Cauli?

Ah! gotcha.you mean as in onions,gerkins,eggs etc.
what a thicko I am:doh: .Do they add any sugar to this stuff or is it just vinegar &spices?

Back