week 6 and 3 stone gone

yummy mummy 2 be

i had my 6th weigh in2day and incredibly iv lost another 7lbs im well chuffed:) all the hard works really paying off.me and my friend are going clothes shopping on tuesday i used 2 really dread it but i am so lookingforward 2 it hehe.2lbs off 3 stone in 6 weeks its amazing..roll on the next 2 stone

:faint2: Wow that is just simply awesome!!!

I don't know of any diet that would ever give results like that.

Go you!!! You must feel over the moon!! :party0038:

i really am i feel so healthy well healther lol.cant wait 2 get sum new clothes seen a gawjus maxi dress i would have never been able 2 wear b4 cus of my fatty love handels but now i recon it will look very nice well i hope lol

good on you yummy mummy 2 be, you are doing fantastic!
This diet does have a down side.......the increse in teh clothes shopping budget lol
x

Oh the pain of shopping for gawjus clothes (sweeps forehead)!!

When I went away at the begining of March I was so shocked at what I could pack in my small suitcase. I could get twice as many clothes in because they were now half the size!! Get in!! Ha xx

Oh Rose, I hadn't thought about that. We're going away for our biannual family holiday to Portugal in summer. We normally pack two suitcases (one for me an one for hubby and two boys). Just think of all that extra space I'm going to have for clothes by then!!!

Brilliant!

Yay you ... Well done thats absolutely fantastic!!!

You must feel great :)

More Inspiration right there for me.

Oooo thats fantastic! Your losses are amazing! Well done chick :) xx

Well done yummy mummy. It really is a nice feeling. I wish I had done something sooner now. I thought I would never manage TFR, but I have (so far). :)

Thats amazing - well done you!
Enjoy the shopping.

Fantastic!!!!!! do you exercise a lot to get such good losses?

That is an AMAZING weight loss. I want to lose 3 stone but only got 7 weeks to do it! Any tips? I thought I might only get 2 stone off but you're an inspiration-well done you x

no dont do much excersice at all just walking instead of taking the car.i think a tip is to make sure u drink drink drink and when ur fed up of water drink sum more lol.i dont drink water any more i have about 6/7 cups of pepermint tea with sweetners it makes 4 a nice change

Brill I haven't done much walking lately will start again and will try to drink more water for sure am doing 2lts as well as tea n coffee and shakes but will try to do more. Thanks and all the best for your future losses!!

Well done. Your weekly losses are just fab. You must be so pleased with yourself.

Back