Week 6 WI - GUTTED :(

All week I have been consitant in my weight loss, Weighing in at 11st 9lbs for 2 days then 11st 8lbs yesterday morning.

At 7.30 last night, I had my 6th WI and my CDC made me 11st 12lbs :cry:

I`m absolutely gutted as it only JUST makes me in the 11s even though by my scales I`ve been there a lot longer and much lower :cry: The Drs scales at work also tally with mine?

Last week I didn`t even get all my shakes due to camping out in London and being sick let alone have my 810 plan meal so in theory, I should have lost more if anything.

I don`t understand how the scales can weigh me so much differently :cry: I also weighed in a good couple of hours later than I usually do but it still doesn`t account for such a huge difference

I`m going to start on 1000 plan today and am betting I gain weight from introducing carbs so I am dreading next weeks WI already :(

Sorry for the self absorbed post, I`m just so gutted that I am still SO overweight!! :cry:

My scales are exactly 4lb lighter than my CDC. She said that my offical weight is what my scales say as im the only person that goes on them but she has lots of people on hers. we normally agree with the same loss though give or take 0.5lb. Chin up. xx

well you managed to post your thread at last and dont worry lets be honest it can only be a blip in the road you dont suddenly put on wieght with this plans it will even out i am sure so keep on going as well as you are. and if you are still feeling low look at your before and during pics to see how far you have allready come and i bet if you did a new pic the diffrence would be even great so smile x

You've still lost weight right? :)

No 2 sets of scales ever weight the same, so what you need to concentrate on is not what they actually say but how much they have moved each week!

If yours at home are so far out from your CDC's then you have 2 options, either don't weigh yourself at home (might be hard, I know I am a serial weigher and like to weigh every day :eek:) or add what the difference usually is to your home weight so you know more or less what to expect at weigh-in.

YOU ARE STILL LOSING WEIGHT!!! That's the important thing. Scales are just a number.......

This can be so disheartening, all I can say really is look at your pics, you have done amazingly well, think we all feel like this at times, but you have come so far & it wasnt a self absorbed post at all. losing weight is blooming hard and you should be very proud of yourself.

Chin up and good luck on the 1000, let us know how your doing on that x

My scales are exactly 4lb lighter than my CDC. She said that my offical weight is what my scales say as im the only person that goes on them but she has lots of people on hers. we normally agree with the same loss though give or take 0.5lb. Chin up. xx

I`m the only one who weighs in on mine too but it`s the Wii Fit. I jump on them first thing every morning cos I`m a serial weigher :p I also jump on the Drs scales at work once or twice a week :rolleyes: but always take my CDCs scales as my official WI. She always makes me heavier than my Wii Fit or the Drs scales at work (they usually match each other).

I had such a rubbish loss, But that didn`t upset me as much as the difference in our WI results :rolleyes:

Thanks for the support x Hope things are going well with you Xxx

well you managed to post your thread at last and dont worry lets be honest it can only be a blip in the road you dont suddenly put on wieght with this plans it will even out i am sure so keep on going as well as you are. and if you are still feeling low look at your before and during pics to see how far you have allready come and i bet if you did a new pic the diffrence would be even great so smile x

Yeah managed to post at last! :D

Thanks for such a lovely supportive post. I know I should look at the bigger picture but sometimes it just gets me down a bit when I`m giving it 100% and don`t seem to get anywhere compared to others :( I`m whinging again so I`ll shut up LOL Thanks again Xxx

You've still lost weight right? :)

No 2 sets of scales ever weight the same, so what you need to concentrate on is not what they actually say but how much they have moved each week!

If yours at home are so far out from your CDC's then you have 2 options, either don't weigh yourself at home (might be hard, I know I am a serial weigher and like to weigh every day :eek:) or add what the difference usually is to your home weight so you know more or less what to expect at weigh-in.

YOU ARE STILL LOSING WEIGHT!!! That's the important thing. Scales are just a number.......

I can`t help but weigh at home cos I`m a serial weigher :p But I always weigh myself first thing whereas my CDC weighs me in the evenings when I`ve had time to balloon from water :rolleyes:

Yes I did lose weight, All 1.1/4lb :rolleyes: My body seriously sucks *whinge*whinge*whinge* Still a loss is a loss ;) x

This can be so disheartening, all I can say really is look at your pics, you have done amazingly well, think we all feel like this at times, but you have come so far & it wasnt a self absorbed post at all. losing weight is blooming hard and you should be very proud of yourself.

Chin up and good luck on the 1000, let us know how your doing on that x

Thanks for the compliment x It`s taken me quite a few months to get there but I`ll see it through :D I won`t give up!!

Thanks so much for the supportive post x I hope your first week is going well :D

I`ve started a diary in the 1000 - Maintainance section if you want to have a nose. I can`t believe how much food I have to eat :eek: Dunno how I`ll manage it lol

Thanks again all Xxxx

I`m wondering how much of my rubbish WI is my own fault :rolleyes:

A couple of days, I only had a couple of shakes cos I either didn`t have time as I was camped out in London and it was REALLY hectic at the Premiere or I was sick (had an upset stomach last weekend) I didn`t have my 810 plan meal either for the same reasons. Wondering if my body went into starvation mode :/

I also realised that I have missed about 2-3 days worth of Thyroxine :rolleyes: which really isn`t going to help!!

I`m really puffed up at the moment, Not pleasant! So I`m hoping I`m holding a lot of water for whatever reason and that it`ll soon go :)

I`m gonna literally "get on my bike" later when I get home from work :D I was a bit too worried with eating so few cals to do it before. But now I`m eating more I`m going to make sure I start it up regularly again :D Might go for a jog later too :D

Anyway, Gotta start getting ready for work, Hoping it`s a quiet clinic tonight!!

Take care all

Xxx

Hi,

I totally disagree with evening weigh ins, I have been doing them for the last 4 weeks and it never occurred to me that in the past I always used to weigh myself on a morning as I perceive that to be my 'true' weight. So after this weeks result I got straight on the scales at home to check the difference. Mine say I am 2lb heavier than my CDC's scales, so I weighed myself again next morning and I was 11st 2 not 11st 4 was so chuffed coz it meant first stone off.:D

I have been on 1000 plan for health reasons and still managed a loss even though i was scared I might STS, would have been happy with that first week as I have read in my book that you can stabilise initially then lose on the next week.

If your planning on more exercise you will offset the extra calorie intake that your going to have.

You have done so well, keep going.

X debs X

it could be extra water that you might have drank. how are the scales normally? do they normally tally?

i would say that you might loose next week. don't count your chickens.

i've phoned docs and am seeing him next wednesday. so just under a week to go.

p.s i'm a mega serious serial weigher. i go on around 3 times a day!

Any loss is a step in the right direction, I've learnt that disappointing WI's just make me more determined for the following week, keep it up your doing fantastic xXx

and breathe

hun you said yourself you weigh in at home in a morning and your cdc weighed you at night so you have the added "weight" of your shakes and all your water

also sadly skipping shakes and being sick doesnt mean you will lose extra, the week i skipped shakes cos i was sick i gained 2lb, hadnt had anything i shouldnt have but my body retaliated

"Chin up" as the others have said, it will all come right very soon.

I find your posts very inspiring, don't worry about this odd blip this week (I agree with Summayah's comments) and sending you my best wishes and good luck for the remainder of your diet x

Just echoing what the others have said really. You have come so far and done so well - just look at your pictures, you look fabulous and you're an inspiration.

I've become a bit of a serial weigher over the last couple of weeks and I hate it. If the scale doesn't move for a few days it affects my mood and I just want to enjoy the diet and get on with losing weight. So I have vowed that from this week I will stick to official WI day only.

Reading around the forum this week there has been a lot of talk about the dreaded water retention, and I know you suffer with 'sausage fingers' :D.

Best of luck with on the 1000 plan - you'll kick butt xx

Hi,

I totally disagree with evening weigh ins, I have been doing them for the last 4 weeks and it never occurred to me that in the past I always used to weigh myself on a morning as I perceive that to be my 'true' weight. So after this weeks result I got straight on the scales at home to check the difference. Mine say I am 2lb heavier than my CDC's scales, so I weighed myself again next morning and I was 11st 2 not 11st 4 was so chuffed coz it meant first stone off.:D

I have been on 1000 plan for health reasons and still managed a loss even though i was scared I might STS, would have been happy with that first week as I have read in my book that you can stabilise initially then lose on the next week.

If your planning on more exercise you will offset the extra calorie intake that your going to have.

You have done so well, keep going.

X debs X

Woop Woop for the first stone!! Well done :D x

Yeah I always thought that first WI after having a wee and before eating/drinking was your true weight which is what I always do every morning.

I jumped on this morning expecting a gain as I`m a bit puffy and have sausage fingers :rolleyes: and last night I couldn`t even move my wedding ring let alone get it off :cry: but so far I`ve STS :D

I used to do a lot of exercise before starting this diet and just thought now that I`m adding more cals etc I could get away with doing a bit more :D

Hope you have a great weekend! Xxx

it could be extra water that you might have drank. how are the scales normally? do they normally tally?

i would say that you might loose next week. don't count your chickens.

i've phoned docs and am seeing him next wednesday. so just under a week to go.

I dunno if it was extra water or what? My scales still say the same and I jumped on the Drs scales at work last night and they still said 11st 9lbs so I dunno whats going on with her scales???

Glad to hear you managed to get an appt. Don`t let them fob you off. And don`t forget to ask them to check your Vit B12 levels too - Good luck! Xx

p.s i'm a mega serious serial weigher. i go on around 3 times a day!

I used to be as bad as that but now stick to once a morning and occasionaly once in the evening ;) lol x

Any loss is a step in the right direction, I've learnt that disappointing WI's just make me more determined for the following week, keep it up your doing fantastic xXx

Thanks hun x I am also determined to lose this weight once and for all! I am sad about small losses, But I know for my rubbish body, They are still good as it is in a WEEK! What upset me most was the huge amount she made me :(

Hope this week has gone well for you Xx

and breathe

hun you said yourself you weigh in at home in a morning and your cdc weighed you at night so you have the added "weight" of your shakes and all your water

also sadly skipping shakes and being sick doesnt mean you will lose extra, the week i skipped shakes cos i was sick i gained 2lb, hadnt had anything i shouldnt have but my body retaliated

Thanks for the reply x I didn`t deliberately stop my shakes and food to lose weight. I was camped out in London for 2 days and things were REALLY hectic so I just didn`t have time and wasn`t hungry anyway (too excited!! lol) and I dropped the water as it wasn`t easy to get to the loo and I usualy pee for Britain LOL Then at the weekend I had a really upset stomach for some reason so wasn`t feeling too well.

Hope the week has gone well for you, Have a fab weekend Xx

"Chin up" as the others have said, it will all come right very soon.

I find your posts very inspiring, don't worry about this odd blip this week (I agree with Summayah's comments) and sending you my best wishes and good luck for the remainder of your diet x

Thanks hun Xx Hope things are going well for you Xx

Just echoing what the others have said really. You have come so far and done so well - just look at your pictures, you look fabulous and you're an inspiration.

I've become a bit of a serial weigher over the last couple of weeks and I hate it. If the scale doesn't move for a few days it affects my mood and I just want to enjoy the diet and get on with losing weight. So I have vowed that from this week I will stick to official WI day only.

Reading around the forum this week there has been a lot of talk about the dreaded water retention, and I know you suffer with 'sausage fingers' :D.

Best of luck with on the 1000 plan - you'll kick butt xx

*hugs* I feel your pain x We really punish ourselves don`t we?!!

Haha@ Sausage fingers...They`re out in full force at the moment!! Weather is heating up here though and think I`m hormonal so that could account for some of it. I am able to get my ring off again this morning tho so I`m :D

Thanks for the support Xxxx

just wanted to say, your new before and after photos are amazing - wow!

Yep wanted to say the same, you have done amazingly!!!!! :clap:
Those photos are so inspiring.

Looked at your diet plan for your 1000 stage, looks yummy I really hope you have a loss on it

just wanted to say, your new before and after photos are amazing - wow!

Yep wanted to say the same, you have done amazingly!!!!! :clap:
Those photos are so inspiring.

Looked at your diet plan for your 1000 stage, looks yummy I really hope you have a loss on it

TyTyTy Xx

Still got that damn 17lbs to conquer yet mind! :rolleyes:

@this*time - I`ve added photos of yesterdays meals and will be adding todays photos in a bit ;) lol

Oh, Saying that are you doing SS? If so, Sorry :(

Xxx

I am doing ss, but it's cool I have 3 kids so am constantly around yummy food lol, went to legoland on Thursday with a friend and she had all the food i love, it was hard but I am determined to do this and stop my old habits, my mum has lost 4 stone and maintained for nearly a year so she is very supportive, i am sure those 17lbs will be gone before you know

Hope you had a great time at Legoland :D

Well done to your mum!!! That`ll be you soon ;) (weight lost and maintained :D)

Have a great weekend Xxx

Back