Week 6

SandraB

Gold Member
After the previous weeks' poor losses I finally shifted 4lbs this week so, of course, I'm thrilled! I don't know how much the colonic helped? I was only a lb lighter the day after and the therapist said that I wasn't particularly bunged up (sorry TMI) but it did make me feel a lot better.
I have been absolutely 100% this week now that the meds have been sorted out and feel quite strong at the moment. Can't wait to get to the half-way point.....

Ah Sandra, I'm so happy for you. It's great to lose that much after not being too happy with last weeks wi. I was very intrigued by your colonic description, thank you for sharing. It's something I always wanted to have done and the way it seems to be going with this diet I think I'll def have it done before I finish...a total cleanse before relaunching myself into the real food world.

You've only 6lbs to go to half-way....big celebrations then, that will be such an achievement...keep it going now..you're nearly there x

Thanks Ella, it has been a bloody hard slog to get this far and I feel really motivated again. Is it only 6lbs? that will probably be just after I'll have done 50 days....maths not being my strong point! OMG does that mean ANOTHER 50 days? will have to ask Daisy for more clues as to how to get through it! :D

Aw really pleased for you Sandra!! Have you done a bunny dance?? lol I might go do one for you !! xxx

Hey Sandra, well done on a fantastic weight loss! I understand how it can be disappointing to not lose a lot some weeks. I've been steadying out at a three pounds loss each week and although I did wish it could go back to being four or five I realise that it's still a great way to go and even if it's only one pound loss a week it's still a pound less. If you look back on how much you've lost altogether every week is still bringing you closer to your goal so good on you :D

Well done hunni.. Brilliant improvement on last week...

I am really really pleased for you x x x

Well done Sandra, glad you finally got a good loss you are pleased with, it all adds up and you are doing great! :)
Emma x

Back