• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEEK 6

I have been very sick all week and thrown up after alot of packs that i forced down. But they wouldnt stay down.
Anyway OMG i lost 10lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Couldnt believe it when i stepped on the scales dismorning. I am 13st exatly:D. Have not been 13st in years. Still feeling really weak with this bug. No appitite but i am stil having my packs. I have not thrown up today yay so i am on the mend. I have decided this week to AAM.

Of back to bed with me. Have a good day all.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done & I see this week takes you into the overweight on your bmi :happy096:
Hope you feel better this week

Irishlass your a legend! Well done on your fab loss. Sorry you weren't to well.

Keep up the good work.;)

Oh feck i messed up my start weight (info on the statistics thingy on the left) when i started here. I was 234lbs NOT 225 that i got from google to convert :( Dont know how i messed that up. I have fixed it now. Still pleased as punch with my 52lb loss though :)

Thanks everyone :) Had a nice little nap while baby slept. Now of to collect my boy from preschool.

Last edited:

CelticTiger

Here to help :-)
Ah Irishlass, what are you like??? You are putting the rest of us mere mortals to shame!

See if you can harness that BUG, you'd make a fortune selling it! :D:D:D

Well done Irishlass. Hope you are feeling better now? You may have been asked before but are people commenting in any way on your weightloss that you meet in real life?

Thanks. Feeling better today :) Yes people have noticed my weight loss and said i look very well. Even my other half gave me compliments to..lol My family in ireland have not seen me yet so they will get a shock i think...lol Last time they saw me was june and i was 16st 10lb then.

Im thrilled with this. Wish i heard if it sooner...lol