Week 7 WI

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Well as some of you know I put 9lb on when I went on my vodka bender. So after having 5 days off I jumped back on board. I've worked my arse off this week doing exercise and drowning myself with water and it looks like it's paid off. Since last week I have lost 13lbs!!!! How good is that? So that is an actual loss of 4lbs!

I thought it would take me weeks to get the 9lb off without actually losing on top of that this week! woohoo. I'm well happy xxx

COME ON THE WEDNESDAY CLUB!

Woweee dolly! Well done! That's one helluva loss and yay for having got rid of everything you put on ;) :D

well done vicky.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

well done good job :)

Wow hun. It just goes to show, you must not have put fat on, just replaced your glycogen stores (maybe a bit of fat), but the extra 4lbs....all fat!! Well done. Its good you took control and sorted it.

Good on ya hun.x

wow well done you jammy whats-it! ;)

Well done ms Pollard, now be good you naughty person you xxx

Thanks everyone xx I couldn't believe it this morning! Just makes me more determined to have a bigger loss next week!! xx

Gaz - if u call me Vicky Pollard again I'll come and break ya laptop again! xx

WOW!

Well as some of you know I put 9lb on when I went on my vodka bender. So after having 5 days off I jumped back on board. I've worked my arse off this week doing exercise and drowning myself with water and it looks like it's paid off. Since last week I have lost 13lbs!!!! How good is that? So that is an actual loss of 4lbs!

I thought it would take me weeks to get the 9lb off without actually losing on top of that this week! woohoo. I'm well happy xxx

COME ON THE WEDNESDAY CLUB!

WOWZERS! Vickie that is totally AWESOME!!! LOL! You must be one of these people who just come out smelling of roses everytime eh! ;)

Im so proud of you for being so determined to make up for your bender and to have such a determined, positive and focused attitude! You are deffo a woman on a mission and i cant wait to hear your result next week! you are a machine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im soooo happy for you babe! You are one person who I really have faith in and know that you will achieve your goal!

One question? Did u always get weighed on wednesdays?????

luv ya
julzie
x

yeah i've always got weighed on wednesday's hun. i didn't realise you did as well till last week!! thanks for your positive attitude hun, you really do motivate me alot! xxx :D

yes of course i have learnt my lesson. i have learnt that if i go on a mad bender then i lose it all within the next week......?

lol just kidding - i felt like crap the entire time!! xx

Back