week 7

KIKI FT

:rolleyes:hey all 2 weeks ago i lost 6 pounds but admited that i had ben cheating and i knew i would pay the price so last week went for my wi and had stayed the same which gutted me but i knew it was the privious week catching up with me now this week been tfr and have lost a whooping 7 lbs:D:D:D which i could not believe and am over the moon about so its my last week on tfr and start refeed next week feel i have done enough i am still 7lbs off my target but figure will lose it on mainenance (sp) well have spoken to my pharmy and she says i can still do tfr but using the maintanance produts as they are more tasty which i am happy to do so wish me luck on my last week of this horrible stuff have a fab weekend everyone

thats great well done hun x

:eek:Horrible stuff!!!
Well done on your loss and with that post I hope people will take heed that a nibble here and there WILL make a difference. Nice job, good effort:)

thanks i really can not stress how **** i felt after cheating week and even till now i feel i cheated my self out of valuable loss time a whole week wasted trust me its not worth it but at least well thank hevens i did not gain

A lesson to us all! There have been occasions when I've been tempted but you have convinced me it is so not worth it and I will stay strong!

You have done amazingly - nearly 3 stone in 2 months is fantastic! Well done.

x

Well done hun.... fab loss xxx

Back