Week 8 Done!!!! 35lb Lost- Help Please

Hey Everyone,

I am so pleased to have found this website as the support one I used closed without warning.

I am thrilled to have lost 35lbs and am also down a few dress sizes, I hate wearing my old baggy clothes but I feel loathed to buy more as I am only 1/3 of the way to goal. However today I bought a smaller suit skirt for an interview and one dress which looked fantastic (BUT I bought it in an additional size smaller) for encouragement and so I am not out of it too soon.:)

My mood is normally quite positive but this week it has been really hard to shift my negativity.:mad: I have been feeling really moody - which is not me!!!! :cry:Any ideas what I can or should do to shift it? How do you all cope?

I am going to be on Lipotrim for at least another 4 months (if my pharmacy agree with my decided goal weight)

Good Luck this week.

Well done on your weight loss so far. I find this forum really helpful. For both inspiration and a good moan (when needed). As we are all in the same boat :) Good luck with the coming week.

Hi, I am only on day 10 but the help tips and support on here in invaluable.
Stick with it I have seen some amazing results already and can imgaine how good you look and feel (apart from your bad days).
You can do it....we all can.
Elaine x
Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
Week 2: Looking for another stone!

Hi there,
I sometimes feel like this, and for no reason! It does pass though hun, jump on here and look at the inspirational slide show, or have a good moan to us all, it helps!
Good luck and well done on your loss so far!

Welcome to the forum & well done on your loss so far! It's great :)

I know what you mean about buying the clothes! I know when I did LT the first time around I was buying jeans every two weeks until I fit into my "thin" jeans. Heh.

It's normal to feel a bit moody sometimes - what we're doing is tough as we've had something we rely on taken away from us! Just focus on how much you've achieved & I'm sure you'll soon have a smile on your face again :)

Hannah

i have said this in another post but a good way i have found to stay motivated is pop to ur local supermarket get 2 hand baskets and find the sugar isle now put 8 bags in each basket thats just over 35lb now try walking round shop and see how u used to feel.

congrats on your loss so far :)

Hey Mark. what a really good idea!

Jane

i have said this in another post but a good way i have found to stay motivated is pop to ur local supermarket get 2 hand baskets and find the sugar isle now put 8 bags in each basket thats just over 35lb now try walking round shop and see how u used to feel.

congrats on your loss so far :)
Mark,

Thats a great idea! I'm gonna try it, I really don't feel like I'm losing enough at the moment.

Thanks,
Kirstie

i've been on the lipotrim diet after 5 attempts and gave in lol, this time i've managed to do a full 7 days going from 16.3lb down to 15 stone 8lb(9lb gone forever), but my body doesn't look like its going down? lol.x

Back