Week 8 - over 3 stone gone!

jojo76

I'm a very happy bunny today - I lost 4lb, taking me to 3 stone 1.5lb lost in 8 weeks!

I started on 15th January, and in less than two months I feel so much better, happier and a billion times more confident.

Hope you all have fab weeks :)

Wow that's an excellent result jojo. You must be feeling like a new person. Have you managed to stay t/s through the whole 8 weeks?. I struggled last week but hopefully back into it fall swing this week. Good luck x

Yep, stayed TS all the way so far. It's been mostly easy but I found myself craving food a lot in week 7. Weirdly all I wanted was ham and eggs!! This soon passed though and was fine this week.

Ham & eggs lol. At least your hunger was for something healthy x

Brilliant losses well done :D x

Well done x

Well done to you jojo, im the same ive just gone over the 3 stone barrier in 6 weeks and feel so much better in myself. Goodluck to you for the future.

Well done :) xx

Omg that is totally amazing!!! have u done it with any breaks at all? or completely with no cheats what so ever?

also are you planning on staying on ts until you get to goal?

Thanks for all your lovely replies.

1bigfatloser - I am taking a weekend break at the end of this month as I'm going away for my husbands birthday. I'm planning on then doing TS until the end of April, then working through Working Solutions, Simple Solutions and gradually re-feeding through May while increasing my exercise.

I will then join Weightwatchers for the remaining time. I want to be able to exercise more to tone up and it's hard to do anything intense on such low calories. I also have my summer holiday at the end of July and I want to be used to eating normal food by then and I also think it will help me to re-educate my eating and understand how much my smaller size needs.

I'm not too bothered if I am not at goal before my holidays, I know I will still feel fabulous compared to how I was when I started. If I'm not at goal, I don't think I will be far from it.

It's my first VLCD and I started it more as a kick start, and it's certainly done that!

Thank you all again and good luck to everyone :)

Sounds great!!good luck on the rest of your journey hun,I look forward to hearing how you do on your next weigh in x

Back