Week 8 results

Yasmine

One last chance
Now this is more like it!

I lost 4lbs this week! YAY! looks like the exercise is paying off :D

Just 10lbs more and another stone will be gone!

Grats hun!

Great weight loss Yasmine :)

well done, roll on next week! XX

Great!! Finally a week you're happy with.. great work.. keep it up! :)
Finally indeed LOL. I'll try to keep getting results like this, just gotta do exercise every day this time. How's it going for you?

Finally indeed LOL. I'll try to keep getting results like this, just gotta do exercise every day this time. How's it going for you?

going well I think.. doing a lot of exercise.. don't like weekend cos there is no routine! Changing WI to wednesday so as to complete the 3 weeks (1st WI was only 6 days) so here's hoping! got lots of energy it seems so no complaints! :)

going well I think.. doing a lot of exercise.. don't like weekend cos there is no routine! Changing WI to wednesday so as to complete the 3 weeks (1st WI was only 6 days) so here's hoping! got lots of energy it seems so no complaints! :)
Brilliant! sounds good, I've become addicted to the chocolate shakes LMAO!

lol!! you'll be addicted to them forever! my fav is vanilla! like the sweetness of it and can mix with everything! Chicken soup is gone forever!!
LOL I loved the vanilla one, I love vanilla in general, but they didn't taste as good and I got bored of them. Oh god I hate! hate hate! the chicken soup!

I wish they'd make a chocolate-orange flavour, that would be lush!

Well done Yasmine on your excellent wi! I hope to follow in your steps in the weeks to come.

haha girls and chocolate obsession I will never understand!! ;)
ROFL I'm not as bad as some girls when it comes to chocolate. My teacher was offering the class some chocolate and I said no thanks, and a guy said 'whoah! a girl refusing chocolate?' LMAO I do loooooove chocolate though.

Well done Yasmine on your excellent wi! I hope to follow in your steps in the weeks to come.
Aww cheers love and wow! 1 stone on your first week? well bloody done! you'll be at your target in no time! lol

How's it going for you?

All going really well. Got to say it's not as bad I thought. I know I'm only on week 2 but already back to the gym and no nasty side effects so I think I'm lucky! Got to keep going. How's your motivation now you've done week 8? Worried in the future that I wont be so motivated.

All going really well. Got to say it's not as bad I thought. I know I'm only on week 2 but already back to the gym and no nasty side effects so I think I'm lucky! Got to keep going. How's your motivation now you've done week 8? Worried in the future that I wont be so motivated.
Oooh kewl. Don't push yourself in the gym, be sure to take it easy, and if you do begin to feel dizzy, stop immediately ok?

For me, my motivation gets bigger every week. The more lbs drop off, the more I want to carry on. Looking in clothes catalogues gives me more motivation too.

What motivates you?

One thing that motivates me is that I have a 16 year old daughter who isn't the healthiest of teenagers. She very slim and gorgeous but not very healthy. I want her to change some of her habits so she doesn't have the weight problems later on in her life that I have.

Back