Week 8 results

One thing that motivates me is that I have a 16 year old daughter who isn't the healthiest of teenagers. She very slim and gorgeous but not very healthy. I want her to change some of her habits so she doesn't have the weight problems later on in her life that I have.
Ah, nice one. Well, hopefully she will choose to change her ways, nearly all teenagers eat so much rubbish it's crazy.

great news - well done on your loss

well done huni!!! xxx keep up with the exercise. Ive worked out every day this week so I hope I have a good weigh in like u xx
Thanks, and yes! I really do think the exercise really does boost it up. I look forward to seeing how you do, I mean if just 4 days made me lose 4lbs, you've been exercising everyday, I bet it's gonna be good!

ROFL I'm not as bad as some girls when it comes to chocolate. My teacher was offering the class some chocolate and I said no thanks, and a guy said 'whoah! a girl refusing chocolate?' LMAO I do loooooove chocolate though.

hehe ur not as bad as some but u do looooove chocs!! think You're as bad as most! but hey u havent eaten any in weeks and weeks! thats an achievement!

hey well done, you are a real inspiration :)

I am deffo gonna start on the exercise now - if your results are anything to go by it will be well worth it!

hehe ur not as bad as some but u do looooove chocs!! think You're as bad as most! but hey u havent eaten any in weeks and weeks! thats an achievement!
I know! I really want chocolate though, I mean, right now there is a snicker bar next to me and is all alone :(

hey well done, you are a real inspiration :)

I am deffo gonna start on the exercise now - if your results are anything to go by it will be well worth it!
Aww thank you. If you're going to do exercise, do aerobic workouts, they're really good fat burners.

I'm with you on that one.
I miss that chocolate orange ball thing that opens up like orange slices...mmm.

ooo tempting!! I know how strong u are.. what did u do with it,.. and how did it get there?!! mysterious!!
ROFL! well, it's my mums. She usually forgets to eat LOL. I just left it there...the poor dear...it needs a home... :(

Back