• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 8 weigh in...

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
G: 12st7lb
And I have lost 6lbs this week! I am absolutely thrilled, my weight is now in the 14's which it hasn't been for about 18 months or so. I still have a long way to go but I feel so empowered by my achievements so far and confident that I can do this all the way.

I still have a CDC stuck in Turkey and my stuff runs out on Friday so I am going to have a few issues then but I know I'll deal with whatever happens. It's nobody's fault, and I am a lot luckier than her weekly clients - at least I get my order in bulk for the month!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Popsie

S: 16st12lb C: 16st3lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st9lb(3.81%)
Well done...you must be so proud of yourself. I haven't had my week 1 weigh in yet but I hope I am as successful as you.
xx

Well done!! I am so proud of how well you are doing............and I know that you will not let a bit of volcanic ash get in the way of you being successful :D

franbella21

minimims stalker
S: 18st4lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 2st7lb(13.67%)
wow well done! brill loss hunny

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
G: 12st7lb
Thanks guys ((()))
I was so proud I almost cried! And I have 'come out' on FB now - people know I am doing CD and how much i have lost now.

S: 19st0lb C: 15st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 3st4lb(17.29%)
Well done! Those are brilliant losses and I, as I am just starting on cambridge after 7 months on SW, hope I find it as successful as you! You are an inspiration! x