Week 8 weigh in...

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
And I have lost 6lbs this week! I am absolutely thrilled, my weight is now in the 14's which it hasn't been for about 18 months or so. I still have a long way to go but I feel so empowered by my achievements so far and confident that I can do this all the way.

I still have a CDC stuck in Turkey and my stuff runs out on Friday so I am going to have a few issues then but I know I'll deal with whatever happens. It's nobody's fault, and I am a lot luckier than her weekly clients - at least I get my order in bulk for the month!

Well done...you must be so proud of yourself. I haven't had my week 1 weigh in yet but I hope I am as successful as you.
xx

Well done!! I am so proud of how well you are doing............and I know that you will not let a bit of volcanic ash get in the way of you being successful :D

wow well done! brill loss hunny

Thanks guys ((()))
I was so proud I almost cried! And I have 'come out' on FB now - people know I am doing CD and how much i have lost now.

Well done! Those are brilliant losses and I, as I am just starting on cambridge after 7 months on SW, hope I find it as successful as you! You are an inspiration! x

Back