• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 8 weigh in :(

minirog

Silver Member
I knew it would happen at some point, but I didn't make my 3lbs this week. Which means I didn't hit my 14lb a month target either.

It's a bit gutting, but I guess it's still a good loss over 8 weeks and I need to focus on that. Into a new month - wish me luck!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mifford

Silver Member
don't be too disappointed - you were out by 1lb only and that could just be that you didn't need to pee until after you'd been weighed! lol

that's still a fantastic loss over the 2 months so congratulations to you xx

minirog

Silver Member
Thank-you. Maybe I'll lose an extra pound next month to make up for it :D

Hiya, don't be disheartened....you should be soooo proud of yourself for what you have achieved so far. It will happen. Good luck to you x

minxie

One day at a time!
Hi, don't be too hard on yourself as your weightloss so far is fabulous! It evens out to more than a stone a month so you are still on target! And next week may be even better than it would have been if you'd lost more this week;)

minirog

Silver Member
Thank you all so much. I really appreciate the support. I'm going to lose the 14 pounds this month. I AM!

I have been working out harder so maybe that's slowed down the weight loss, but tonight I RAN on a treadmill! I didn't jog, I bloody RAN! That has to be a positive!

You are all lovely and awesome people. Thank you so much xx