Week 8 weigh in :(

minirog

Silver Member
I knew it would happen at some point, but I didn't make my 3lbs this week. Which means I didn't hit my 14lb a month target either.

It's a bit gutting, but I guess it's still a good loss over 8 weeks and I need to focus on that. Into a new month - wish me luck!

don't be too disappointed - you were out by 1lb only and that could just be that you didn't need to pee until after you'd been weighed! lol

that's still a fantastic loss over the 2 months so congratulations to you xx

Thank-you. Maybe I'll lose an extra pound next month to make up for it :D

Hiya, don't be disheartened....you should be soooo proud of yourself for what you have achieved so far. It will happen. Good luck to you x

wow your losses are great!! well done you, i'm back ON the cambridge wagon this week......you've inspired me minirog!! keep going.......soon be in those 12 jeans!

Hi, don't be too hard on yourself as your weightloss so far is fabulous! It evens out to more than a stone a month so you are still on target! And next week may be even better than it would have been if you'd lost more this week;)

Thank you all so much. I really appreciate the support. I'm going to lose the 14 pounds this month. I AM!

I have been working out harder so maybe that's slowed down the weight loss, but tonight I RAN on a treadmill! I didn't jog, I bloody RAN! That has to be a positive!

You are all lovely and awesome people. Thank you so much xx

Back