week 8 weight in sooooo happy 4 stone 7lbs gone

chefjustin

well iam just blown away with this diet anyone starting this yea just do it 110% as it says on bag and your get the results and drink plenty of water ive lost 7lbs again this week that 4 and a half stone gone now one more week left then refeed brought a new road raceing bike and went to work every day this week 10 mile round trip feel so good thanks everyone whos ever posted helped me trought it newbees remmber this yes IT DOES GET BETTER:D

You've done fantastically well Justin! Many congrats hun xx

Hey Justin

4 1/2 big ones, flipping marvellous!! What an achievement man!!
You are right though, stick to the rules and LT really does work.
Well done on the biking, I cycle a bit, not nearly as much as you are doing though...you inspire me to step it up.
Brill!! :D

Well done on another 7lbs gone Justin. You've done amazingly well on this. You are a real inspiration to all the new ones starting, especially any men! Enjoy your final week, I bet you are looking forward to refeeding, I know I am. Well done again, you've done great!

WOW! 4 and half stone in 8 weeks ats incredible, well done
xx

Well Justin are you not one of the best adverts for this diet well done.

frickin hell justin! that's AMAZING!!!! i'm so jealous! wish women could lose it that fast! lol :)

Hi Justin,
A great weight loss again and 4 and a half stone down in 8 weeks, you must be chuffed. Enjoy the last week knowing you are going to re-feed. Take care.
Doirin

Awesome!!! :happy096: AND.....you should find that your tastes have changed....vastly for the better when you introduce food back into your life again, very soon now!

Fantastic well done you!!! Caz xx

Wow! Your weightloss is fantastic!
Nearly at your target!!! Its strange, I am only on day 3 but I am already worried about the Re-Feeding!

Amazing weight loss and I bet you feel fantastic - well done to you
x:worthy::worthy:

WOW!!!! your weight loses have been absolutely fanbloodytastic you should be really be proud of your self and I bet you feel amazing u skinny mini.. Im on week 3 now and would like my weight loss to increase a lil. Any advice would be much appreciated.

wow how fab. what inspiration

Fantastic results, well done you!

Back