Week 8 Wi - Now on Refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by yyx99, 6 April 2009 Social URL.

1. yyx99

yyx99 Full Member

Hi guys,

Well went on refeed on Friday for last bit. I did weigh myself friday morning and was at 21St 2Lbs. but looks like Ive had a bit of a bounce back over the weekend at the start of Refeed. and weighed in at 21St 5lbs. Do hope that this is only due to the start of the refeed process. will have to wait until next Monday to confirm this.

Best thing though is that I am now in the 200lbs. something that I have no memory of being in. I know it is only by 1lb but it's still in the 200'ds hope everyone else is doing great. and yes the I have my old friend back (Bally Vinigar)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Try not to worry about refeeding, the pharmasist will be able to monitor you...The point is, try not to weigh yourself every day, just when your weekly WI is due, then you get a proper idea of what you weigh.

4. sparkle 63

sparkle 63 sparkling:)and hopeful :)

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(28.44%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    good luck with rf hun im sure it will even its self out and congrats on getting to your 200lb mark x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.