Week 8 WI Results

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Hi Folks

Well despite not getting back on track until Thursday of last week, giving me just a 6 day LT week rather than 7, I still managed to lose 5.4lbs!!! OMG I'm soooo happy, balance that with last week's 2lbs when I was naughty and ate a couple of days, and it still works out the average half stone over 2 weeks which I'm thrilled about.

Not only that, but I've met 3 minigoals this week too :D - 40lbs off, 3 stone off and to get into the 14st bracket \o/ OMG I'm sooo happy today, I knew it'd be a good weigh in but this is awesome! hehe

And another piece of good news... I retook my measurements and have now lost a total of 34in!! Which is interesting actually since I took my measurements on starting LT, not at my heaviest, and I've lost 34lbs on LT and 34in in that same time :) I'm not complaining, once again I'm over the moon! What a morale boost! Here's to the coming week!!

Hope you are all having successful weeks on the plan also.

*hugs*

Cookeh ^.^

Brilliant well done you :D keep up the good work

Well you jammy dodger!!! Good for you, that is some result. The fates are smiling on you and that is fab. All the hard work is paying off. Keep it up.

Wow! Must be something in the air this week.
Well done Cookeh

Jon
xx

Back