Week 9 WI

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Hi Folks

Well last week I decided I'd refeed for Christmas Day after all but I didn't have the sheet, and I didn't have any money to go shopping so I had to wing it. As a result I've gained a pound this week and decided the eating is stopping right here and I'm going right back on LT and not going to the inlaws for Christmas Day (thank goodness they didn't know I had changed my mind and was going to go, I'd hate to mess them about).

I don't want to waste any more time, I've already lost a week's worth of weightloss so right back on the bandwagon today. I really hope the pharmacy have flapjacks when I go there later to weigh in, they are a godsend in the early days trying to get the appetite back under control until ketosis kicks in heh.

Hope you are all having a fab week and Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Hi Cookeh
Glad you're back on LT over Christmas - you're not on your own lovie! I'll be tucking into a peanut flapjack instead of a turkey dinner too, but it will be worth it.
Have a great Christmas.

Jon
xx

Thank you Jon but disaster struck =( Went to the pharmacy (and confirmed the 1lb gain) and they have NO FLAPJACKS!!! Apparently I'm the only one of their LTers who eats them and they haven't been able to get any new stock since last week when I bought the last of them, am gutted. Oh well, it'll be a day of chicken soup hehe It's ok though, I've sent OH to his parents for the day and I'm staying home alone and pampering myself so that I cant see or smell that food and that I can't be tempted by the old "oh go on, just have one" mentality. Have no doubt that I'll have a good loss next week to make up for my slight gain this week so not getting down about it.

Have a fantastic Christmas Jon, and well done you for sticking with it and not giving into pressure from friends and loved ones :)

Hope you make the most of your day. Make sure you please yourself completely - get the telly on and a big bottle of fizzy water.

Enjoy

Jon
xx

Back