week 9 WI

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
hi folks

first weigh in since my 5 weeks of faffing lol and am delighted to report a 6lb weight loss \o/ how's that for motivation to keep going, i'm so happy that i lost what i gained plus extra woohoo

next week going for 3 1/2 stone off and 50lbs off mini goals, feeling quite excited at the 50lb milestone.

Thats fabby, well done you :D

Fantastic Cookeh! Well done on getting back on.

Jon
xx

Brilliant well done Cookeh :D :D good motivation and an inspiration to the rest of us.

Congratulations! Your BMI is getting closer and closer to dropping out of the 30's, I bet you're getting excited ^^

Thanks everyone, I am feeling sooooo good today :) I was at the salon having my hair dyed when I sent that post so apologies if it was a bit of a ramble lol

Yes Aaron, it's been a long time since my BMI was under 30 so am getting very excited at the prospect of no longer being *obese*!

Well done cookeh!!

Ah Cookeh, you are well back in the game now. Great incentive to reach your mini goals next week. Here's hoping you crack the 50lb mark!!!!

Well done! Good luck for your next weigh in, i hope you get the results you want xx

Woohoo great loss Cookeh! You'll hit that half a century for sure next week.

I'm so sorry to read in your signature that your Father has died. You have done extremely well considering the circumstances. You're a strong, determined lady.

Back