week in blackpool oh oh

L33 HAM

Hi all, going for a week away in blackpool on Saturday and am worried to say the least how im going to be able to keep my syns in check. I think in the hotel I'll be oh but its wandering along the front, fast food city haha.
Any hints and tips much appreciated haha

Take snacks in your bag- fruit, alpen bars, pasta salads, flask of soup... Even if you don't take your whole meal with you, if you snack during the day, you'll be less hungry an probably less likely to fill up on fast food.
Remember that you might be able to find a jacket potato van which could be a perfect syn free tea ;)
At the end of the day, enjoy yourself, have treats if you fancy, plan ahead with the amount of syns you think you need to enjoy yourself, and flexi syn properly :)
Have fun :)

I was told by a candy floss stall holder that a stick of candyfloss uses only one teaspoon of sugar, he quoted 98 calories so not that bad if you want a treat.

I've only just come back from a week in Blackpool. Went with good intentions and well and truly fell off the wagon! Aha, good luck though, hopefully you have more willpower than me :)

car will be loaded with stuff to make healthy choices, lol. Candy floss mmm, its always the smell of freshly made little donuts that gets me haha. Thanks for your replies...

Haha nicola, that is my worry to. Hope u had a good time, I've got a few days planned but we will see, weather permitting lol

Back