week in blackpool oh oh

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by L33 HAM, 8 August 2011 Social URL.

1. L33 HAM

L33 HAM Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, going for a week away in blackpool on Saturday and am worried to say the least how im going to be able to keep my syns in check. I think in the hotel I'll be oh but its wandering along the front, fast food city haha.
    Any hints and tips much appreciated haha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Take snacks in your bag- fruit, alpen bars, pasta salads, flask of soup... Even if you don't take your whole meal with you, if you snack during the day, you'll be less hungry an probably less likely to fill up on fast food.
    Remember that you might be able to find a jacket potato van which could be a perfect syn free tea ;)
    At the end of the day, enjoy yourself, have treats if you fancy, plan ahead with the amount of syns you think you need to enjoy yourself, and flexi syn properly :)
    Have fun :)

4. rootsfran

rootsfran Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0.5lb(37.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was told by a candy floss stall holder that a stick of candyfloss uses only one teaspoon of sugar, he quoted 98 calories so not that bad if you want a treat.

5. Niicolaa.x

Niicolaa.x Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(43.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've only just come back from a week in Blackpool. Went with good intentions and well and truly fell off the wagon! Aha, good luck though, hopefully you have more willpower than me :)

6. L33 HAM

L33 HAM Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    car will be loaded with stuff to make healthy choices, lol. Candy floss mmm, its always the smell of freshly made little donuts that gets me haha. Thanks for your replies...

7. L33 HAM

L33 HAM Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha nicola, that is my worry to. Hope u had a good time, I've got a few days planned but we will see, weather permitting lol

8. bennyj

bennyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Niicolaa.x

At your weight you are allowed to :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.