week one finally over!

blush

had my first weight in and lost 7lb! im well chuffed as its been a hard week with not going into ketosis and the hunger pangs getting me down,i thought i was gonna give up but having watched the scales move its motivated to carry one, i think im gonna take it week by week and hopefully it will get easier

got out xmas dinner on the 17th dec its in a lovely indian restaurant but i think il say no as i dont want to spoil the hard work and get into eating again as i, scared i wont be able to stop!!:eek:

Wow well done you on your amazin loss! that is half a stone in a week! :D wish I could do that....good idea not going out could you meet them afterwards for a drink? xx

7lb! Well done! Thanks for the inspiration :). (I'm on day one of SS atm.)

Hi, well done on getting through week 1 and losing an amazing 7lb. That should keep you spurred on for week 2 and you will find that each week the great results will push you forward for another week and then before you know it you will be at goal. Good luck and keep motivated, it's well worth it.

Ketostix are notoriously unreliable. If all you had was 3 CD packets a day and water, then I'd lay money on you actually being in ketosis, no matter what the sticks said. :) I'm afraid you still get hunger pangs from time to time even when you are in ketosis (well, I do, anyway!) - they just aren't quite as bad as they would be if you were only eating 500 calories of carbs a day instead!

Congratulations on the half stone off - that's fab :0clapper:

Congratulations

Thankyou everyone, its so nice to have people cheering you on and you all motivate me to do even better when i get your comments. its hard when your doing it on your own and i dont think husband understands how diff it is to do it and cook for 2 babies and him!

Megan and Zoe youve done amazingly!! i hope i have as much will power as you to stick to it for so long! a MASSIVE HUG from me

Eir you wont be dissappointed trust me, there is no other diet that gives these kind of results, i know ive tried them all!

again thankyou all xxx

Back