Week One over.

Sticks

Hello all

I started the SS diet on 24th July. So far so good. No cravings, no hunger pangs and no headaches. I am currently on day 8.
Was weighed last night and was disappointed in only a 5lbs loss, haven't slipped once. Not sure if it is just me but did anyone else get a really sore throat when they started? Feels like I have something stuck in there and it is driving me mad.

One thing I have noticed whilst being on the diet is that food is EVERYWHERE. You can't watch the TV without a load of adverts for KFC, Dominos or McDonalds.

Does it get better? I feel like giving in and having a roast dinner :(

Can I ask what your starting stats were? I'm starting tomorrow at aroun 13 ... So tryin to get an idea as to what to expect :)

5 lbs is amazing though hun, this picture is 5lbs of Fat ?! So not to be mocked xx

Attachments

• image-3257533368.jpg
    image-3257533368.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 105
Hi Guys. I am on Day 6 of Sole Source and have just had my first weigh-in, I lost 14lbs! I'm 5ft10 and started at 16st 11lb so hoping to lose 6.5st for the New Year and get back to 10st and a comfortable size 10. Being over 5ft 8 I'm fortunate in that I'm allowed 4 sachets, I think i would struggle on 3. The first week was hard at times, get through day 3-4 and then you're flying. I have tonnes more energy and feel more inclined to go for walks, I even went to zumba last night. Good Luck Everyone! x

Hi all

It does get easier, the more weight you lose the more encouraging it is and the more you want to lose. My target has changed from what I orginally wanted to lose as its very easier once you get going. I have Taken 3 weeks out of my journey for a holiday and found it hard to get back into the swing of it. If you can stick with it coz it will only get harder if you cheat.

I do find that you think and talk about food far more then you ever would normally (or maybe that's just me) I miss the simple things like cereal and fruit when normally you wouldn't give that a second thought.

X

Hello

I was 15st when I first started. 5lbs off in the first week.

Today has been really hard. All I wanted to eat was a boiled egg. I am going to go to the gym tomorrow. My CDC told me not to do any exercise other than a gentle walk for the first two weeks, maybe if I go I will have a better weightless next week.

Seriously sticking to this diet though. Need to be thin by March. The sooner I loose this extra 5 stone the better.

Hi

Well done on getting through your first week,thats a great loss, you will easily be at goal by March!

Le xx

Back