Week one way in only lost 6lbs:(

gemgems39

Hi im really disappointed that i only lost 6 lbs since looking at everyones amazing weight loses in the first week. Iv been 100 % an excersised everyday. Although i dont have a job so this may be why. Has anyone eles had such a small loss in their first week?:cry:

Just noitced i wrote way and not weigh ha! this is how upset i am

Hi don't know how much you hve to loose
but I lost 14 lbs in two weeks so that makes
7 per week which I was ecstatic about ! Think
you hve done brilliantly x

Echo Wamser - it's very dependent on how much you have to lose. The more overweight you are, the easier it comes off - hence people's losses tend to slow down over time. Keep at it!

hi it was my first weigh in last week and i only lost 6lb but dont beat yourself up about it hun its still almost half a stone and you should be proud of yourself :)

Practically half a stone and a bmi point

Well done - that's fab stuff

xxx

Hi im really disappointed that i only lost 6 lbs since looking at everyones amazing weight loses in the first week. Iv been 100 % an excersised everyday. Although i dont have a job so this may be why. Has anyone eles had such a small loss in their first week?:cry:

Just noitced i wrote way and not weigh ha! this is how upset i am

You've basically lost half a stone in a week. Everyone have differing amounts to come off so I wouldn't pay too much attention to comparing. 6lb a week would add up to nearly 2 st in a month. Sometimes you'll lose more, sometimes you'll lose less but as long as you're losing that is all that matters. You woun't lose it any quicker anywhere unless you are in an amputation ward !

I find when ever i have a small weight loss for e.g. even 2lb i go down to my local store and see what 2lb of butter looks like and go wow i've lost that much of fat in one week, it's only something simple but im sure i you have a look at what 6lb butter is you will be amazed by what you have lost.. congratz for getting through your first week!! x

hey GemGems, I also lost 6lbs in my first week then in the second i lost 5lbs (which was this wk monday) and today i went and got a cheeky mid wk weigh-in and I've lost a further 6lbs since monday gone.

Do not worry about it as you have lost half a stone in your first which is GOOD so try not to fret about it and become glum as it is a massive achievement

Stick with it Gemgems,

Everyone looses weight at a different rate, but you're still well on track to loose 1stone per month so keep up the good work, also its great that you're doing so much exercise and remember muscle is heavier than fat, so perhapse you've built up some muscle this week, hence the 6lb weight loss.

I think its much better to exercise regularly and have maybe slightly lower losses, it will all come off in the end and you'll be toned and healthy to boot!:)Win win situation!:)

Hi Gems , I lost 6 on my first week then a 7 on second week so try to focus on the important thing .......... 6 lbs in 7days is a heck of a lot of weight to lose huni!! xx

Hi
I lost only 5 lbs on my 1st weigh in and, like you, was quite disappointed. But I lost 6.5lbs on my 2nd 1 which cheered me up so don't worry. You might lose more next week! :D xx

Back