Week One

Hi all,

So it's day 5 for me, i've done 3 red days, one green day and today will be a red day. I don't feel like i've lost anything yet, and am trying so hard not to weigh myself. Looking at some peoples weigh-ins they seems to have lost quite a lot in their first week. Does anybody have any tips they've learnt along the way?

Thanx
Claire x

Ok biggest tip...don't weigh yourself. I f you have followed the plan 100% you will have lost. The other thing i would say is drink plenty, it really seems to help. You'll find your preferred combination of days and it sounds like you've got to grips with everything. I've done 5 weeks so far and am 0.5lb away from my stone, and i eat plenty, loads of superfree. I follow the plan 100% and write everything down, it's my way of ensuring i stay on the button! Oh and get lots of help from on here! Good luck :)

Oh yes I agree, keep off the scales.....

I felt just the same 3 weeks ago, I followed the diet to the letter and didn't feel any different, and I was shocked when I weighed in I lost 7lbs.....so good luck for your WI, if you have followed the diet you will have lost weight, best wishes to you,

It's more your mind thinking that it's not possible to have all this food and still lose weight! If you stick to it it comes off, end of story! Now with some people they only get a small loss first week and then a great lump falls off the second, so please don't be upset if that happens to you, but if you're doing all those red days, don't worry, you'll have lost. Do let us know how you get on!

Thank you, i will defo stay off the scales. I'm doing SW online as don't have the time to go to classes so my 'weigh in' day is a Tuesday. I do prefer the green days but with it all being carbs i think the red days seem better and healthier. Do you alternate or stick to one or the other?

Claire x

i'm EE at the moment but normally i'vee been doing majority of green days and one or two reds. Only because i'd rather weigh meat and have lots of baked spuds, pasta, rice and beans than not be able to have sufficient rice with my curry! I'm loving EE though, but i'll wait and see my weightloss before i get too excited! Judimac swears by it and her losses have been great as well.

Yes, stay off the scales as others said!

I have in the past done both red and green, alternating as I felt like it.
I found I did better on green, but some do on red.
I am currently doing Extra Easy, and believe me it is. I find it the best of all.
I just love filling up on all the free foods and not worrying about choosing between red or green.
Just fill up and enjoy!

im an extra easy girl well my weigh in day is tuesday and every day i have done since starting on wed has been an extra easy day. good luck hun xxx

The EE is completely new to me, could somebody explain please? It seems to be working really well for some people but i don't understand how you can eat so many foods, as much as you want, and still lose weight?

Claire x

Back