Week Out

efk

I am now officially on my hols and we're off to Center Parcs on Sunday... I've decided to stop the tabs for the week as I can't predict what we're eating, where we eating etc and with my tummy probs over the last week, I don't want to risk a visit from Mr !

I'm going to try and eat sensibly and we'll be swimming, cycling, playing tennis etc so hopefully I won't put too much on.

Best of luck. Have a fab time, and let us know how things go. We expect you back here when your week's up!;)

Have a lovely time & I am sure with all that exercise the damage won't be too bad, I think we are all now much more aware of what we eat x

have a lovely time. see you when you come back.

efk said:
I am now officially on my hols and we're off to Center Parcs on Sunday... I've decided to stop the tabs for the week as I can't predict what we're eating, where we eating etc and with my tummy probs over the last week, I don't want to risk a visit from Mr !

I'm going to try and eat sensibly and we'll be swimming, cycling, playing tennis etc so hopefully I won't put too much on.

Have a good time x

Have a lovely time xxx. Centre Parcs is good place to go cos there are so many activities to do that you can enjoy your food without feeling guilty :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

We're back! Had a fab time, really relaxing! I did loads of exercise but I probably wasn't as good as I could have been with my eating! I am petrified to stand on the scales especially after all I did from Norfolk to Plymouth yesterday was eat!!!

We played badminton, tennis, tenpin bowling, went swimming, bike riding and my pedometer app tells me we walked 5.5 miles around Windsor and 3.7 miles around Cambridge!

Oh well, back on the Xen tomorrow (maybe Monday lol) and hope for a big loss this week! 116 sleeps til Egypt!

Glad you're back, sounds like you had a great time. Get unpacked and sorted, and get ready to hop on the wagon and get ready for Egypt. Look how you've changed, you were able to go away on holiday, have a great time and exercise. Well done!

Welcome back & well done on the exercise, I am sure if you have gained anything it will come off as quickly as it snuck on x

We're back! Had a fab time, really relaxing! I did loads of exercise but I probably wasn't as good as I could have been with my eating! I am petrified to stand on the scales especially after all I did from Norfolk to Plymouth yesterday was eat!!!

We played badminton, tennis, tenpin bowling, went swimming, bike riding and my pedometer app tells me we walked 5.5 miles around Windsor and 3.7 miles around Cambridge!

Oh well, back on the Xen tomorrow (maybe Monday lol) and hope for a big loss this week! 116 sleeps til Egypt!

hi glad to see you back. you have done loads of excercise so hopefuly not a lot of damage done.

Welcome back. Glad you had a good time - we always do at Centre Parcs. Holiday to Egypt is a great incentive to stay on the straight and narrow xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks everyone; well my scales yesterday say I put 5!!!! lbs back on. Hmmmph. Am hoping part of this is water retention as totm. However, OH and I bought a dog yesterday so will be out walking him every morning and every night, back on the xen, and now I can ride my bike, am hoping to lose these over the next 3 weeks!

A miniature dachshund - he's 8 years old. He's good as gold and has settled in really well. Am looking forward to loads of country and coastal walks with him. Will post a pic x

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 29
Back