week three

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chaadan, 19 March 2007 Social URL.

1. chaadan

chaadan Full Member

Lost 3lbs this week so now i am on week 4 i dont know weather to do aam next week or not i still have around 4 stone to lose so would i be beteer staying on ss.
    if anyone can help that would be great

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi Jessy - well done on your loss so far - FAB !! :D

AAM is compulsory unless you've had consent from your GP to skip it.....it really is a good idea anyway...and you'll probably find that you still have a good loss.....:)

Debz
    xx

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Unless you get a note from your Doctor, you really should do AAM week.
    You have lost well over a stone in your first 3 weeks - so you are doing really well.
    AAM week should not slow your weight loss down, and in some people, they actually lose more the week after AAM.

5. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet USA
    I think AAM is a good idea to get you used to eating, and being satisfied with a small portion of food.
    It will really help in the long-term.

I didn't do AAM last time I did the diet, and didn't do management either- and look where I am now! I am heavier than when I started last time, so I would strongly advise anyone to do this diet by the book!!

Lots of people have a big loss the week after AAM, it must kick-start the metabolism or something, so don't worry about losing less :)

6. chaadan

chaadan Full Member

thanks everyone i will defo do aam next week

7. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done, the small amount you eat doesnt affect the weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.