week three

chaadan

Lost 3lbs this week so now i am on week 4 i dont know weather to do aam next week or not i still have around 4 stone to lose so would i be beteer staying on ss.
if anyone can help that would be great

Lost 3lbs this week so now i am on week 4 i dont know weather to do aam next week or not i still have around 4 stone to lose so would i be beteer staying on ss.
if anyone can help that would be great

Hi Jessy - well done on your loss so far - FAB !! :D

AAM is compulsory unless you've had consent from your GP to skip it.....it really is a good idea anyway...and you'll probably find that you still have a good loss.....:)

Debz
xx

Unless you get a note from your Doctor, you really should do AAM week.
You have lost well over a stone in your first 3 weeks - so you are doing really well.
AAM week should not slow your weight loss down, and in some people, they actually lose more the week after AAM.

I think AAM is a good idea to get you used to eating, and being satisfied with a small portion of food.
It will really help in the long-term.

I didn't do AAM last time I did the diet, and didn't do management either- and look where I am now! I am heavier than when I started last time, so I would strongly advise anyone to do this diet by the book!!

Lots of people have a big loss the week after AAM, it must kick-start the metabolism or something, so don't worry about losing less :)

Back