week two

mia_queenbee

hiya guys week two going well but ive done it a lil different ive been using my weeklies each day and it pob gonna sound daft but i feel like im cheating lol. my 1st week i used weelies on the saturday after weigh in as i went ut for a meal with my sis. this saturday we went for a meal but kept within my dailies. this week i feel like ive scoffed my face and honestly think ive not lost. if i dont then i think im gonna just splurge my weeklies and stick to my 29 a day lol.
anyone else felt like this? x

I think people sometimes think no pain no gain and they feel like they ought to be suffering in some way to make it work, but you really don't! Try to let go of your guilt and try not to think in terms of cheating, being bad, being good, being naughty etc - they are not good ways to look at eating and food. Just concentrate on following the plan as it is and the rest will follow.

Even before WW I didn't like the idea of eating being "bad" in some way. It's only food, you're not like, stamping on ladybirds or being mean to small children ;).

I've eaten my weeklies every week for 3 months and have miraculously still lost 2 stone so far :D. There are weeks when I've drank 9 pints of cider, eaten a kebab and had strawberries and cream 3 nights in a row and I've still lost weight. When I tell people I'm on a diet they're amazed that I still eat real butter and have bacon and eggs for my breakfast on weekends and I still drink wine by the bottle on occasion - it's just balanced with wiser choices elsewhere in my diet.

Don't be hard on yourself - everyone deserves a treat and food should not be a source of guilt.

thanx for the replies ladies i know your all right. fingers crossed i have a loss tomorrow x

Even before WW I didn't like the idea of eating being "bad" in some way. It's only food, you're not like, stamping on ladybirds or being mean to small children ;).

I've eaten my weeklies every week for 3 months and have miraculously still lost 2 stone so far :D. There are weeks when I've drank 9 pints of cider, eaten a kebab and had strawberries and cream 3 nights in a row and I've still lost weight. When I tell people I'm on a diet they're amazed that I still eat real butter and have bacon and eggs for my breakfast on weekends and I still drink wine by the bottle on occasion - it's just balanced with wiser choices elsewhere in my diet.

Don't be hard on yourself - everyone deserves a treat and food should not be a source of guilt.

Ok this just made me splutter my tea whilst laughing out loud!

Back